The Boston Celtics (15-16) are favored (-3) to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (15-15) at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021 at TD Garden. The game airs on ESPN. The point total for the matchup is set at 218.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 26, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Pacers Betting Odds
Celtics vs Pacers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 26
Marcus Smart: Out (Calf),
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist)
JaKarr Sampson: Day To Day (Health Protocols),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Celtics and Pacers Records ATS
- Boston is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 15-16
- The Celtics have a winning record against the spread when favored by 3 points or more, going 7-6 this season.
- 17 of 31 Boston games this season (54.8%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Indiana has a 14-16 record against the spread this season.
- The Pacers hold an even 8-8 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 3-point underdog.
- Indiana and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 56.7% (17) of its 30 games played.
Head to Head
Jayson Tatum (27 points) led the Celtics over Victor Oladipo (24 points) and the Pacers 116-111 in their last matchup on December 29, 2020. The Pacers were favored by 1 point in the game, but the Celtics covered the spread. The 227 total points in the matchup went over the 218.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/29/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-1||218.5||-115||-106||Regular Season||116-111 BOS*|
|12/27/2020||Celtics||Pacers||-3||220.5||-144||121||Regular Season||108-107 IND*|
- 12/29/2020 DNP – Celtics: Kemba Walker
- 12/27/2020 DNP – Celtics: Kemba Walker;
Pacers: Victor Oladipo
- Boston’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Friday’s matchup total (218.5 points) in 19 out of 31 opportunities (61.3% of matchups).
- In Indiana’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Friday’s matchup total in 19 out of 30 matchups (63.3%).
- This season, the average total for Celtics games is 221.4 points, 2.9 more than the over/under of 218.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.6 points separates the average total points bet in Pacers’ games (225.1 points) and this matchup’s over/under (218.5 points).
- The Celtics have an average implied point total of 112.6 this season, which is 1.6 points higher than their implied total in Friday’s game (111).
- This season, Boston has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (111) 18 times.
- The 113.4-point average implied total on the season for the Pacers is 5.4 more points than the team’s 108-point implied total in this matchup.
- Indiana has scored more than 108 points in 22 games this season.
- The Celtics are the league’s 21st-highest scoring team (111 PPG), while the Pacers allow the 15th-fewest points per game (111.9) in NBA action.
- The Celtics have put up just 19 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.6 per game), and the Pacers have out-scored opponents by 40 points on the season (1.3 more per game).
- Tatum leads the Celtics scoring 25.6 points per game.
- Tatum’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 39.5, 2.5 higher than his season average of 37.0.
- Boston is led in rebounding by Tristan Thompson’s 8.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Marcus Smart’s 6.1 assists per game .
- Smart’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 1.4 lower than his season average of 21.9.
- Kemba Walker is the top three-point shooter for the Celtics, connecting on 2.8 per game.
- Walker’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Boston’s steals leader is Smart, who grabs 1.8 per game. Tacko Fall leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks an outing.
- Smart’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
- Malcolm Brogdon outpaced his teammates on the Pacers scoring front by putting up 21.7 points per game. He adds 4.7 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game this season.
- Brogdon’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 2.3 lower than his season average of 32.8.
- The Indiana leaders in rebounds and assists are Domantas Sabonis (11.8 rebounds per game) and T.J. McConnell (6.6 assists per game).
- Sabonis’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 11.5 rebounds, 0.3 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.8.
- Brogdon leads the Pacers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Nobody on Indiana grabs more steals than McConnell (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Myles Turner (3.4 per game).
- Turner’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 3.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from