The Boston Celtics (15-14) are slightly favored () to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Dallas Mavericks (14-15) on Tuesday, February 23 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 23, 2021, 6:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Celtics vs Mavericks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 23
Marcus Smart: Out (Calf),
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist)
Kristaps Porzingis: Out (Back)
Celtics and Mavericks Records ATS
- Boston is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 15-14.
- When favored by at least 1 point, the Celtics are 9-8 against the spread this season.
- 16 of 29 Boston games this season (55.2%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Dallas holds a losing record ATS this season with 12 wins and 17 losses ATS.
- The Mavericks only hold a 7-10 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 1-point underdog.
- 48.3% of Dallas’ 29 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
- Boston’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Tuesday’s matchup over/under (224.5 points) in 15 out of 29 opportunities (51.7% of matchups).
- 14 Dallas games this year (48.3% of its matchups) ended with a final total higher than Tuesday’s point total of 224.5 points.
- The Celtics have seen a 220.9 average over/under in their games this season, 3.6 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.8 points separates the average total points bet in Mavericks’ games (226.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (224.5 points).
- The Celtics’ average implied point total this season is 0.3 fewer points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (112.7 implied points on average compared to 113 implied points in this game).
- This season, Boston has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (113) 14 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Mavericks (115) is four more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
- This season, Dallas has scored more than this game’s implied total of 111 points 15 times.
- The Celtics are the NBA’s 21st-highest scoring team (111.1 PPG), while the Mavericks allow their opponents the 23rd-fewest points per game (113.8) in the league.
- The Celtics have scored a total of 37 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.3 per game), while the Mavericks have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 39 total points, -1.3 per game).
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics in scoring, putting up 26.0 points per game.
- Tatum’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, 0.5 points lower than his season average of 26.0.
- Boston is led in rebounding by Tristan Thompson’s 8.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Marcus Smart’s 6.1 assists per game .
- Thompson’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5 rebounds, 4.7 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.2.
- The Celtics are led by Tatum from beyond the arc. He hits 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Tatum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Smart leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Robert Williams III collects 1.4 blocks an outing to pace Boston.
- Williams’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- Luka Doncic has shown out this season to lead the Mavericks in points (28.8 per game), rebounds (8.6 per game), and assists (9.3 per game).
- Doncic’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 8.5 boards, 0.1 rebounds less than his season average of 8.6.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is tops from three-point range for the Mavericks, knocking down 3.2 threes per game.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Dallas’ Dorian Finney-Smith has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Kristaps Porzingis is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
- Porzingis’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from