Trae Young leads the Atlanta Hawks (12-16) against the Boston Celtics (14-13) after putting up 40 points in a 122-114 win over the Celtics. The Hawks are underdogs in the game on Friday, February 19, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on NBCS-BOS. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 19, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Hawks Betting Odds
Celtics vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 19
Marcus Smart: Out (Calf),
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist),
Jaylen Brown: Day To Day (Knee)
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Back),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Celtics and Hawks Records ATS
- Boston has a 14-13 record ATS this year.
- The Celtics have a winning record against the spread when favored by 3.5 points or more, going 6-5 this season.
- Boston and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 51.9% of its games this season (14/27).
- In their games this season, Atlanta has come up with an even record of 14-14 ATS.
- As at least a 3.5-point underdog, the Hawks often meet expectations with a 6-5 record against the spread.
- Atlanta and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only hitting the over in 42.9% (12) of their 28 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Hawks took down the Celtics 122-114. Jayson Tatum led the Celtics with 35 points, and Young paced the Hawks with 40. The Hawks covered the spread as 2-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 236 total points to hit the over on the 222.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/17/2021||Celtics||Celtics||-2||222.5||-129||107||Regular Season||122-114 ATL*|
- 2/17/2021 DNP – Celtics: Kemba Walker, Marcus Smart, Daniel Theis
Hawks: De’Andre Hunter
- Boston’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Friday’s matchup over/under (225 points) in 13 out of 27 opportunities (48.1% of matchups).
- In 50% of Atlanta’s games this season (14 of 28), the total points scored was more than Friday’s 225-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Celtics games is 4.9 points fewer than the over/under of 225 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is one point fewer than the average over/under in Hawks’ games this season (226 points).
- The Celtics have an average implied point total of 112.4 this season, which is 1.6 points lower than their implied total in Friday’s game (114).
- Boston has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (114) 12 times this season.
- The Hawks’ average implied point total on the season (116.7 points) is 5.7 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (111 points).
- This season, Atlanta has scored more than this game’s implied total of 111 points 18 times.
- The Celtics are the league’s 22nd-highest scoring team (110.6 PPG), while the Hawks allow the 19th-fewest points per game (112.9) in NBA action.
- The Celtics have totaled 30 more points than their opponents this season (1.1 per game on average), and the Hawks have scored only seven more points than their opponents (0.2 per game).
- Jaylen Brown leads the Celtics in scoring, putting up 25.9 points per game.
- Brown’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 0.6 points greater than his season average of 25.9.
- Boston is led in rebounding by Tristan Thompson’s 8.3 rebounds per game and assisting by Marcus Smart’s 6.1 assists per game .
- Thompson’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 10.5 rebounds, 2.2 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.3.
- Tatum hits 2.7 threes per game to lead the Celtics.
- Tatum’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots higher than his season average of 2.7.
- Boston’s blocks leader is Tacko Fall, who records 1.3 per game. Smart leads the team averaging 1.8 steals an outing.
- Smart’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
- The Hawks go-to guy, Young, leads the team in both scoring (26.5 points per game) and assists (9.3 assists per game).
- Young’s assists prop total for the game is set at 8.5 assists, 0.8 assists lower than his season average of 9.3.
- Clint Capela’s 14.0 rebounds per game paces Atlanta’s rebounding effort. He also adds 14.3 points per game.
- Capela’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 26.5, 2.7 less than his season average of 29.2.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is tops from three-point range for the Hawks, knocking down 2.3 threes per game.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Atlanta’s Kevin Huerter has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Capela is first in blocks with 2.2 per game.
- Huerter’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from