A pair of the league’s top scorers hit the court when Jaylen Brown (fifth, 27.3 PPG) and the Boston Celtics (9-6) visit Zach LaVine (third, 26.8 PPG) and the Chicago Bulls (7-9) on Monday, January 25 at 9:00 PM ET on NBCS-BOS. The Celtics are favorites.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 25, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Bulls Betting Odds
Celtics vs Bulls Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 25
Carsen Edwards: Out (Health protocols),
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist),
Jayson Tatum: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Payton Pritchard: Out (Knee)
Wendell Carter Jr.: Day To Day (Quad),
Adam Mokoka: Day To Day (Concussion)
Celtics and Bulls Records ATS
- Boston is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 8-7.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Celtics are 0-2 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Boston and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 60% of its games this season (9/15).
- Chicago has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 11-5.
- 37.5% of Chicago’s 16 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
- The Celtics are at the 12th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (112.6 PPG), while the Bulls allow the 28th-fewest points per game (118.2) in the league.
- The Celtics have scored a total of 33 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.2 per game), while the Bulls have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 34 total points, -2.1 per game).
- The Celtics scoring leader is Brown, who contributes 27.3 points per game.
- Brown’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 4.8 points lower than his season average of 27.3.
- Boston is led in rebounding by Tristan Thompson’s 8.5 rebounds per game and assisting by Marcus Smart’s 5.9 assists per game .
- Thompson’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 9.5 boards, one rebound higher than his season average of 8.5.
- Jayson Tatum connects on 3.5 threes per game to lead the Celtics.
- Tatum’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Boston’s steals leader is Smart, who averages 1.8 per game. Robert Williams III leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a contest.
- Smart’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
- The Bulls leader in scoring is LaVine with 26.8 points per game. He also adds 5.2 rebounds per game and 5.4 assists per game.
- LaVine’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 4.9 lower than his season average of 37.4.
- When it comes to Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Wendell Carter Jr. with 8.0 rebounds per game and Coby White with 5.9 assists per game.
- White’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 20.5, 6.4 lower than his season average of 26.9.
- LaVine leads the Bulls in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.3 made threes per game.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Chicago’s Tomas Satoransky has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Daniel Gafford is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Satoransky’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals less than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from