The Los Angeles Lakers (8-8) will attempt to stop a three-game road slide when they square off against the Boston Celtics (7-8) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at TD Garden. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. The Celtics (on the spread, on the moneyline) meet the Lakers on Friday at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 7:12 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Celtics vs Lakers Betting Odds
Celtics Vs. Lakers Player Props
Injury Report as of November 19
Robert Williams III: Out (Knee),
Jaylen Brown: Out (Hamstring)
Trevor Ariza: Out (Ankle),
Austin Reaves: Out (Hamstring),
LeBron James: Day To Day (Abdominal),
Anthony Davis: Day To Day (Thigh),
Kendrick Nunn: Out (Knee)
|Celtics Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lakers Defense|
|106.7 (18)||Points/Gm||112.3 (28)|
|18.8 (21)||Possessions/Game||33.2 (25)|
|43.9 (22)||Field Goal %||45.4 (19)|
|32.2 (26)||3PT %||34.6 (17)|
|50.5 (23)||Effective FG %||52.5 (20)|
|54 (21)||True Shooting %||55.3 (19)|
|Lakers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Celtics Defense|
|109.3 (9)||Points/Gm||106.4 (16)|
|33.2 (6)||Possessions/Game||18.8 (10)|
|45.9 (10)||Field Goal %||43.8 (11)|
|34.7 (13)||3PT %||33 (9)|
|52.4 (11)||Effective FG %||50.8 (9)|
|55.2 (14)||True Shooting %||54.6 (15)|
Celtics and Lakers Betting Records
- Boston has compiled an 8-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the Celtics have an ATS record of 5-3.
- So far this season, five out of Boston’s 15 games have hit the over.
- Los Angeles has compiled a 6-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Lakers have covered the spread twice this season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- A total of nine Los Angeles games this year have gone over the point total.
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics scoring 24.2 points per game.
- Robert Williams III paces Boston with 9.3 rebounds a game and Dennis Schroder leads the squad with 5.1 assists per contest.
- Tatum makes 2.7 threes per game to lead the Celtics.
- Boston’s blocks leader is Al Horford, who collects two per game. Marcus Smart leads the team averaging 2.5 steals a contest.
- Anthony Davis leads the team in both scoring (23.8 points per game) and rebounding (10.8 rebounds per game).
- Russell Westbrook holds the title of Los Angeles assist leader, dishing out 8.7 assists per game this season.
- Carmelo Anthony is tops from three-point range for the Lakers, knocking down 2.8 threes per game.
- Nobody on Los Angeles grabs more steals than Westbrook (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Davis (2.1 per game).