The Boston Celtics (20-19) are favored by against the Sacramento Kings (16-24) on Friday, March 19 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on NBCS-BOS. The over/under in the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 19, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Kings Betting Odds
Celtics vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 19
Romeo Langford: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Tristan Thompson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
Celtics and Kings Records ATS
- Boston has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 18-21 against the spread.
- The Celtics are 3-7 against the spread this season when they are at least a 7-point favorite.
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over in 22 of 39 games this season (56.4%).
- Sacramento has a 17-23 record ATS this season.
- When they play as at least a 7-point underdog, the Kings tend to have trouble covering with only a 0-2 record against the spread.
- 37.5% of Sacramento’s 40 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
Head to Head
The Kings got a team-high 26 points out of De’Aaron Fox on the way to a 116-111 win against Jayson Tatum (27 points) and the Celtics in their most recent matchup on February 3, 2021. The Kings were 1-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 227 total points to go over the 224-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2021||Kings||Kings||-1||224||-115||-105||Regular Season||116-111 SAC|
- Boston’s games this year have gone over the point total for Friday’s matchup over/under (235 points) in 23.1% of opportunities (nine out of 39 matchups).
- 22 Sacramento games this year (55% of its matchups) finished with a final score higher than Friday’s over/under of 235 points.
- This season the average total for Celtics games is 223.7 points, 11.3 fewer than the over/under of 235 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is the same as the average over/under in Kings’ games this season (235 points).
- The Celtics have an average implied point total of 113.1 this season, which is 7.9 points lower than their implied total in Friday’s game (121).
- So far this season, Boston has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (121) nine times.
- The 117.6-point average implied total on the season for the Kings is 3.6 more points than the team’s 114-point implied total in this matchup.
- Sacramento has scored more than 114 points in 24 games on the season.
- The Celtics are the NBA’s 19th-highest scoring team (112.3 PPG), while the Kings allow their opponents the most points per game (120) in the league.
- The Celtics have out-scored their opponents by a total of 38 points this season (0.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Kings have out-scored them by 202 more points on the year (five per game).
- Tatum leads the Celtics in scoring, averaging 25.3 points per game.
- Tatum’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 38.5, 2.0 greater than his season average of 36.5.
- Boston is led in rebounding by Tristan Thompson’s 8.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Marcus Smart’s 5.3 assists per game .
- Smart’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 1.7 greater than his season average of 20.8.
- The Celtics are led by Kemba Walker from long distance. He connects on 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Smart leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Robert Williams III collects 1.8 blocks an outing to pace Boston.
- Smart’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
- Fox holds the top spot on the Kings scoring and assist lists, putting up 23.7 points and 7.6 assists per game.
- Fox’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is listed at 35.5, 0.8 higher than his season average of 34.7.
- Richaun Holmes’ 8.6 rebounds per game paces Sacramento’s rebounding effort. He also adds 13.7 points per game.
- Holmes’ rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 9.5 rebounds, 0.9 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.6.
- Buddy Hield leads the Kings in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.9 made threes per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 0.6 shots greater than his season average of 3.9.
- Tyrese Haliburton is at the top of Sacramento’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Holmes leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.
- Haliburton’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from