The Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat square off in a decisive Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals. The Celtics (on the spread) and Heat ( to win) will meet Sunday at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of May 29, 2022 at 8:09 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Celtics vs Heat Betting Odds
Celtics Vs. Heat Player Props
Injury Report as of May 29
Sam Hauser: Out (Shoulder)
|Celtics Offense||Stats (Rank)||Heat Defense|
|111.8 (12)||Points/Gm||104.9 (3)|
|15 (28)||Possessions/Game||15.2 (4)|
|46.6 (15)||Field Goal %||44.7 (4)|
|35.6 (14)||3PT %||33.9 (1)|
|54.2 (9)||Effective FG %||52.4 (11)|
|57.9 (8)||True Shooting %||56.3 (12)|
|Heat Offense||Stats (Rank)||Celtics Defense|
|109.2 (21)||Points/Gm||104.5 (1)|
|15.2 (27)||Possessions/Game||15 (3)|
|46.7 (13)||Field Goal %||43.4 (1)|
|38 (1)||3PT %||33.9 (1)|
|54.7 (5)||Effective FG %||50.2 (1)|
|58.4 (3)||True Shooting %||53.8 (1)|
Celtics and Heat Betting Records
- When playing as at least 3-point favorites this season, the Celtics have an ATS record of 31-30-1.
- The Heat have covered the spread 15 times this season (15-5 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Heat defeated the Celtics . Jayson Tatum led the Celtics with 30 points, and Jimmy Butler paced the Heat with 47. The Heat covered the spread as 9-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 214 total points to hit the over on the 201.5-point over/under.
- 5/27/2022 DNP – Heat: Tyler Herro
- 5/25/2022 DNP – Heat: Tyler Herro
- 5/23/2022 DNP – Celtics: Marcus Smart; Heat: Tyler Herro
- 5/19/2022 DNP – Celtics: Derrick White; Heat: Kyle Lowry
- Tatum leads the Celtics in scoring, putting up 26.9 points per game.
- Marcus Smart leads Boston with 5.9 assists a game and Robert Williams III paces the squad with 9.7 rebounds per matchup.
- The Celtics are led by Tatum from long distance. He hits three shots from deep per game.
- Smart leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Williams collects 2.2 blocks a contest to pace Boston.
- Tyler Herro owns the Heat top spot in scoring with 20.7 points per game and also tacks on five rebounds and four assists per contest.
- The Miami leaders in rebounds and assists are Dewayne Dedmon (5.7 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.4 assists per game).
- Duncan Robinson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Heat, averaging 2.9 treys per game.
- Miami’s Lowry has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Dedmon is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.