In Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the Boston Celtics will meet the Miami Heat. The Celtics () take on the Heat ( on the moneyline) at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday. The matchup’s point total is .
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of May 21, 2022 at 8:08 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Celtics vs Heat Betting Odds
Celtics Vs. Heat Player Props
Injury Report as of May 21
Robert Williams III: Out (Knee),
Sam Hauser: Out (Shoulder)
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Hamstring),
P.J. Tucker: Day To Day (Left Knee),
Max Strus: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Kyle Lowry: Day To Day (Hamstring)
|Celtics Offense||Stats (Rank)||Heat Defense|
|111.8 (12)||Points/Gm||104.9 (3)|
|15 (28)||Possessions/Game||15.2 (4)|
|46.6 (15)||Field Goal %||44.7 (4)|
|35.6 (14)||3PT %||33.9 (1)|
|54.2 (9)||Effective FG %||52.4 (11)|
|57.9 (8)||True Shooting %||56.3 (12)|
|Heat Offense||Stats (Rank)||Celtics Defense|
|109.2 (21)||Points/Gm||104.5 (1)|
|15.2 (27)||Possessions/Game||15 (3)|
|46.7 (13)||Field Goal %||43.4 (1)|
|38 (1)||3PT %||33.9 (1)|
|54.7 (5)||Effective FG %||50.2 (1)|
|58.4 (3)||True Shooting %||53.8 (1)|
Celtics and Heat Betting Records
- Boston has compiled a 52-41-2 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 5.5-point favorites this season, the Celtics have an ATS record of 21-18-1.
- Boston and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 47 out of 95 times this season.
- Miami has won 54 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 41 times.
- The Heat have been an underdog by 5.5 points or more nine times this year, and covered the spread in six of those matchups.
- A total of 50 Miami games this season have hit the over.
Head to Head
Jayson Tatum (27 points) led the Celtics past Jimmy Butler (29 points) and the Heat in their last matchup on May 19, 2022. The Heat were favored by 1 point in the game, but the Celtics covered the spread. The 229 total points in the matchup went over the 206.5-point over/under.
- 5/19/2022 DNP – Celtics: Derrick White; Heat: Kyle Lowry
- 5/17/2022 DNP – Celtics: Al Horford, Marcus Smart; Heat: Duncan Robinson, Kyle Lowry
- 3/30/2022 DNP – Heat: Caleb Martin
- 1/31/2022 DNP – Heat: Kyle Lowry
- 11/4/2021 DNP – Heat: Max Strus
- The Celtics scoring leader is Tatum, who averages 26.9 points per game.
- Robert Williams III paces Boston with 9.7 rebounds a game and Marcus Smart leads the team with 5.9 assists per matchup.
- Tatum hits three threes per game to lead the Celtics.
- Boston’s steals leader is Smart, who grabs 1.7 per game. Williams leads the team averaging 2.2 blocks an outing.
- The Heat leader in scoring is Tyler Herro with 20.7 points per game. He also adds five rebounds per game and four assists per game.
- The Miami leaders in rebounds and assists are Dewayne Dedmon (5.7 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.4 assists per game).
- Duncan Robinson is tops from three-point range for the Heat, hitting 2.9 threes per game.
- Lowry tops Miami in steals with 1.1 per game, and Dedmon leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.