The Boston Celtics (47-29) battle the Miami Heat (47-29) on March 30, 2022. The matchup airs on ESPN. The Celtics () take on the Heat ( on the moneyline) on Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. The point total is in the matchup.
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of March 30, 2022 at 6:08 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Celtics vs Heat Betting Odds
Celtics Vs. Heat Player Props
Injury Report as of March 30
Jaylen Brown: Day To Day (Knee),
Robert Williams III: Out (Knee),
Jayson Tatum: Day To Day (Knee)
Duncan Robinson: Day To Day (Illness),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Toe),
Caleb Martin: Day To Day (Calf)
|Celtics Offense||Stats (Rank)||Heat Defense|
|110.8 (13)||Points/Gm||104.5 (3)|
|14.9 (28)||Possessions/Game||16.4 (8)|
|46.2 (15)||Field Goal %||44.6 (4)|
|35.2 (15)||3PT %||34.1 (4)|
|53.6 (13)||Effective FG %||52.4 (12)|
|57.4 (10)||True Shooting %||56.2 (14)|
|Heat Offense||Stats (Rank)||Celtics Defense|
|108.4 (21)||Points/Gm||104 (1)|
|16.4 (23)||Possessions/Game||14.9 (3)|
|46.4 (13)||Field Goal %||43.2 (1)|
|37.4 (1)||3PT %||33.6 (1)|
|54.2 (7)||Effective FG %||49.9 (1)|
|58 (4)||True Shooting %||53.5 (1)|
Celtics and Heat Betting Records
- Boston has compiled a 39-35-2 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 5-point favorites this season, the Celtics have an ATS record of 19-18-1.
- Boston’s games have gone over the point total 37 out of 76 times this season.
- Miami has compiled a 41-34-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Heat have been an underdog by 5 points or more 10 times this season, and covered the spread in seven of those contests.
- A total of 42 Miami games this year have hit the over.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Celtics defeated the Heat . Jaylen Brown led the Celtics with 29 points, and Max Strus paced the Heat with 27. The Celtics covered the spread as 6.5-point favorites, and the teams put up a total of 214 total points to go over the 208.5-point over/under.
- 1/31/2022 DNP – Heat: Kyle Lowry
- 11/4/2021 DNP – Heat: Max Strus
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics in scoring, racking up 27.1 points per game.
- Marcus Smart leads Boston with 5.8 assists per game and Robert Williams III paces the team with 9.7 rebounds per outing.
- Tatum is the top three-point shooter for the Celtics, connecting on 3.1 per game.
- Boston’s blocks leader is Williams, who collects 2.2 per game. Smart leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
- The Heat leader in scoring is Tyler Herro with 20.8 points per game. He also adds 4.8 rebounds per game and 3.9 assists per game.
- Dewayne Dedmon (5.8 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.4 assists per game) are the Miami leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Duncan Robinson leads the Heat in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging three made threes per game.
- Miami’s Lowry has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Dedmon is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.