A game after he scored 44 points in a 119-114 win over the Warriors, Jayson Tatum leads the Boston Celtics (31-26) at home against the Chicago Bulls (23-33) as favorites. The matchup, which airs on NBCS-BOS, tips at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, April 19. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 19, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Bulls Betting Odds
Celtics vs Bulls Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 19
Evan Fournier: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Robert Williams III: Out (Knee),
Kemba Walker: Day To Day (Illness),
Jaylen Brown: Day To Day (Illness),
Jayson Tatum: Day To Day (Ankle)
Zach LaVine: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Celtics and Bulls Records ATS
- Boston has a 29-28 record ATS this year.
- The Celtics have a winning record against the spread when favored by 6 points or more, going 10-8 this season.
- Boston and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 50.9% of its games this season (29/57).
- Chicago has routinely covered the spread this season with a record of 29-26.
- When they play as at least a 6-point underdog, the Bulls tend to come up short with only a 1-2 record against the spread.
- 28 of Chicago’s 55 games (50.9%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2021||Celtics||Bulls||-4||227.5||-176||144||Regular Season||119-103 BOS|
- Boston’s games this season have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup over/under (222.5 points) in 56.1% of opportunities (32 out of 57 matchups).
- In Chicago’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Monday’s matchup total in 29 out of 56 matchups (51.8%).
- This season, the average total for Celtics games is 223.2 points, 0.7 more than the over/under of 222.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.1 points separates the average total points bet in Bulls’ games (225.6 points) and this contest’s over/under (222.5 points).
- The Celtics’ average implied point total this season is 0.6 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (113.4 implied points on average compared to 114 implied points in this game).
- Boston has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (114) 27 times this season.
- The Bulls’ average implied point total on the season (115.5 points) is 7.5 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (108 points).
- Chicago has scored more than this game’s implied total of 108 points 33 times this season.
- The Celtics are the NBA’s 16th-highest scoring team (112.7 PPG), while the Bulls allow their opponents the 20th-fewest points per game (113.5) in the league.
- The Celtics have out-scored their opponents by a total of 122 points this season (2.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Bulls have out-scored them by 73 more points on the year (1.3 per game).
- Tatum leads the Celtics in scoring, racking up 26.0 points per game.
- Tatum’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 38.5, 1.2 higher than his season average of 37.3.
- Tristan Thompson paces Boston with 8.1 rebounds per game and Marcus Smart leads the team with 5.6 assists per matchup.
- Thompson’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 8.5 boards, 0.4 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.1.
- The Celtics are led by Tatum from long distance. He hits 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Tatum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.6 shots higher than his season average of 2.9.
- Boston’s steals leader is Smart, who averages 1.4 per game. Robert Williams III leads the team averaging 1.8 blocks a contest.
- Smart’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- The Bulls go-to guy, Zach LaVine, leads the team in both scoring (27.5 points per game) and assists (5.1 assists per game).
- LaVine’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 4.0 points lower than his season average of 27.5.
- When it comes to rebounds, Nikola Vucevic is the Chicago leader with 11.4 per game.
- Vucevic’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 41.5, 2.3 greater than his season average of 39.2.
- LaVine makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulls, cashing in 3.4 treys per game.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots less than his season average of 3.4.
- Nobody on Chicago grabs more steals than Thaddeus Young (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Daniel Theis (0.9 per game).
- Young’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from