Cedi Osman’s Cleveland Cavaliers will match up against the Golden State Warriors at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Osman averages 11.0 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Let’s break down Osman’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you make your best wagers.
Cedi Osman Prop Bets (November 18)
Osman Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.5 points prop bet over/under set for Osman on Thursday is 2.5 more than his season scoring average (11.0).
- Osman’s point total has gone over 13.5 points five times through the 16 games he’s played this season.
- Osman has hit the over three times on a points prop this season (in six tries).
- Osman has hit 2.4 three pointers per game, 0.9 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Osman has made more than 1.5 three pointers in eight of his games so far this season.
- Conceding 101.6 points per contest, the Warriors are the second-ranked squad in the league on defense.
Osman Vs Warriors (2020-21)
Bet On Cavaliers Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from