The Cleveland Cavaliers (3-0) will attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the New York Knicks (1-2) on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse as favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-OH. The over/under in the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of December 29, 2020, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Cavaliers vs Knicks Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 29
Cavaliers: Isaac Okoro: Out (Foot), Dylan Windler: Out (Wrist), Kevin Love: Out (Calf), Kevin Porter Jr.: Out (Personal), Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
Knicks: Austin Rivers: Out (Groin), Dennis Smith Jr.: Out (Quad), Kevin Knox II: Day To Day (Knee), Alec Burks: Day To Day (Ankle), Obi Toppin: Out (Calf), Omari Spellman: Day To Day (Right knee), Immanuel Quickley: Out (Hip)
Cavaliers and Knicks Records ATS
- With a mark of 30-33-2, Cleveland had a losing record against the spread last season.
- Cleveland and its opponents hit the over in 36 of 65 games last season (55.4%).
- New York topped the spread last season with a record of 34-30-1.
- The Knicks were at least a 3.5-point underdog sixth times last season, where they had a record of 3-2 against the spread.
- New York and its opponents often were held under last season, only claiming the over in 47.7% (31) of their 65 games played.
Head to Head
Marcus Morris scored a team-high 26 points to help lead the Knicks over Kevin Love (33 points) and the Cavaliers 139-134 in their most recent matchup on Monday. The Knicks were favored by 2 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 273 total points to go over the 216-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2020||Knicks||Cavaliers||-2||216||-130||109||Regular Season||139-134 NY*|
|1/20/2020||Knicks||Cavaliers||-1.5||222||-121||101||Regular Season||106-86 NY*|
|11/18/2019||Knicks||Knicks||-5.5||210||-221||177||Regular Season||123-105 NY*|
|11/10/2019||Knicks||Knicks||-2||213.5||-130||109||Regular Season||108-87 CLE*|
|2/28/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-118 CLE|
|2/11/2019||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-104 CLE|
|12/12/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-106 CLE|
|4/11/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-98 NY|
|4/9/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-109 CLE|
|11/13/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-101 CLE|
- 2/3/2020 DNP – Knicks: RJ Barrett
- 1/20/2020 DNP – Knicks: RJ Barrett
- 11/18/2019 DNP – Cavaliers: Kevin Love; Knicks: Elfrid Payton
- 11/10/2019 DNP – Knicks: Elfrid Payton
- In Cleveland’s matchups last season, the Cavaliers and their opponents went over Tuesday’s total of 217 points 42 times (64.6% of opportunities).
- 32 New York games last year (48.5% of its matchups) ended with a final total greater than Tuesday’s total of 217 points.
- On average, the Cavaliers saw a 221.7 over/under in their games last season, 4.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Knicks’ games have a total points bet of 218.1 points last season, 1.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Cavaliers had an average implied point total of 113.8 last season, which is 3.8 points higher than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (110).
- Cleveland scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (110) 28 times last season.
- The average implied point total last season for the Knicks (112.1) is 5.1 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (107).
- Last season, New York scored more than this game’s implied total of 107 points 22 times.
- Last season, the Cavaliers were the league’s 26th-highest scoring team (106.9 PPG), while the Knicks allowed the 18th-fewest points per game (112.3) in NBA action.
- The Cavaliers had a -513-point scoring differential last season (-7.9 per game). The Knicks were also been out-scored by opponents on average last year (-426 total points, -6.5 per game).
- Collin Sexton scored 20.8 points per game last season.
- Darius Garland collected 3.9 assists a game and Andre Drummond pulled down 15.8 rebounds per contest.
- Drummond racked up 2.0 steals and 1.7 blocks per game.
- Julius Randle scored 19.5 points per game last season while tacking on 9.7 rebounds.
- Elfrid Payton dished out 7.2 assists per game.
- Payton grabbed 1.6 per game. Mitchell Robinson averaged 2.0 blocks an outing.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from