The Cleveland Cavaliers (5-5) are against the Memphis Grizzlies (3-6) on Monday, January 11, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on FS-OH.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 11, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Cavaliers vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 11
Collin Sexton: Day To Day (Ankle),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Darius Garland: Out (Shoulder),
Dylan Windler: Out (Wrist),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Kevin Porter Jr.: Out (Personal),
Matthew Dellavedova: Day To Day (Concussion)
Jontay Porter: Day To Day (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Day To Day (Hip),
Ja Morant: Out (Ankle),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Day To Day (Knee),
John Konchar: Out (Ankle),
Killian Tillie: Out (Hip)
Cavaliers and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Cleveland has covered the spread as often as they haven’t this season, sporting a 5-5 ATS record.
- The Cavaliers are 0-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 1-point favorite.
- Only 2 of 10 Cleveland games this season (20%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Memphis has typically come up short ATS this season, with a 4-5 record.
- The Grizzlies only hold a 1-3 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 1-point underdog.
- Memphis and its opponents have often been held under this season, only hitting the over in 33.3% (3) of their nine games played.
Head to Head
The Cavaliers got a team-high 22 points out of Andre Drummond on the way to a 94-90 win against Jonas Valanciunas (17 points) and the Grizzlies in their most recent matchup. The Grizzlies were 5.5-point favorites in the game, but the Cavaliers covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 184 total points to fall short of the 209-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/7/2021||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-5.5||209||-221||180||Regular Season||94-90 CLE|
|1/17/2020||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-9||230.5||-432||333||Regular Season||113-109 MEM|
|12/20/2019||Grizzlies||Cavaliers||-2.5||221.5||-141||119||Regular Season||114-107 CLE|
|2/23/2019||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 CLE|
|12/26/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-87 MEM|
|2/23/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-89 CLE|
|12/2/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-111 CLE|
|12/14/2016||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||93-85 MEM|
|12/13/2016||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-86 CLE|
|3/7/2016||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-103 MEM|
- The Cavaliers are at the bottom of the NBA’s scoring charts (100.9 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow the 12th-fewest points per game (109.9) in the league.
- The Cavaliers have been out-scored by 21 points this season (2.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Grizzlies have out-scored them by 36 more points on the year (four per game).
- Collin Sexton leads the Cavaliers scoring 25.1 points per game.
- Sexton’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 0.7 greater than his season average of 30.8.
- Drummond paces Cleveland with 15.3 rebounds a game and Darius Garland leads the squad with 6.3 assists per contest.
- Drummond’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 16.5 rebounds, 1.2 rebounds greater than his season average of 15.3.
- Garland makes 2.5 threes per game to lead the Cavaliers.
- Garland’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.0 shot less than his season average of 2.5.
- Cleveland’s blocks leader is Drummond, who averages 1.5 per game. Larry Nance Jr. leads the team averaging 2.6 steals an outing.
- Drummond’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- Dillon Brooks outpaced his teammates on the Grizzlies scoring front by putting up 17.0 points per game. He adds 4.0 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game this season.
- Brooks’ points prop over/under for the contest is set at 17.5, 0.5 points higher than his season average of 17.0.
- When it comes to Memphis leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Valanciunas with 10.6 rebounds per game and Tyus Jones with 5.4 assists per game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 3.9 higher than his season average of 26.6.
- Brooks is tops from three-point range for the Grizzlies, knocking down 2.3 threes per game.
- Brooks’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Brooks is at the top of Memphis’ steals hierarchy with 1.7 steals per game and Valanciunas leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Brooks’ steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from