The Cleveland Cavaliers (39-31) host the Detroit Pistons (19-51) in a matchup of Central Division rivals at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse on March 19, 2022. This is the fourth matchup between the squads this season. The Cavaliers (on the spread, on the moneyline) meet the Pistons on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The insights in the article below reflect odds as of March 19, 2022 at 8:08 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Cavaliers vs Pistons Betting Odds
Cavaliers Vs. Pistons Player Props
Injury Report as of March 19
Jarrett Allen: Out (Finger),
Collin Sexton: Out For Season (Knee),
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Ankle),
Dean Wade: Out (Knee)
Chris Smith: Out (Knee),
Frank Jackson: Out (Back),
Killian Hayes: Day To Day (Head),
Cade Cunningham: Day To Day (Illness),
Hamidou Diallo: Out (Finger)
|Cavaliers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pistons Defense|
|107.1 (24)||Points/Gm||112.1 (22)|
|28.5 (4)||Possessions/Game||16.5 (9)|
|46.6 (9)||Field Goal %||47.4 (26)|
|35.1 (15)||3PT %||36.8 (28)|
|53.4 (12)||Effective FG %||54.3 (26)|
|56.8 (12)||True Shooting %||58.1 (27)|
|Pistons Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cavaliers Defense|
|103.7 (29)||Points/Gm||104.2 (4)|
|16.5 (22)||Possessions/Game||28.5 (27)|
|42.8 (29)||Field Goal %||44.8 (6)|
|32.5 (29)||3PT %||34.7 (13)|
|49.1 (30)||Effective FG %||51.4 (5)|
|52.9 (29)||True Shooting %||54.5 (3)|
Cavaliers and Pistons Betting Records
- Cleveland has compiled a 39-27-4 ATS record so far this year.
- The Cavaliers have been favored by 6 points or more 11 times this season, and covered the spread in eight of those games.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to hit the over 28 out of 70 times this season.
- Detroit is 38-31-1 ATS this year.
- The Pistons have an ATS record of 30-20 when playing as at least 6-point underdogs this year.
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to hit the over 33 out of 70 times this year.
Head to Head
Hamidou Diallo (21 points) led the Pistons past Lauri Markkanen (22 points) and the Cavaliers in their last matchup on February 24, 2022. The Cavaliers were favored by 5.5 points in the game, but the Pistons covered the spread. The 209 total points in the matchup were a push on the over/under.
- 2/24/2022 DNP – Cavaliers: Darius Garland
- 11/12/2021 DNP – Cavaliers: Kevin Love; Pistons: Hamidou Diallo
- Darius Garland leads the Cavaliers in points and assists. He contributes 21.3 points per game while adding 8.4 assists.
- Cleveland’s rebounding leader is Jarrett Allen, who averages 10.7 per game.
- Garland is the top three-point shooter for the Cavaliers, connecting on 2.6 per game.
- Cleveland’s blocks leader is Allen, who records 1.4 per game. Garland leads the team averaging 1.2 steals an outing.
- The Pistons leader in scoring is Saddiq Bey with 16.2 points per game. He also adds 5.7 rebounds per game and 2.9 assists per game.
- When it comes to Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Isaiah Stewart with 8.4 rebounds per game and Killian Hayes with 4.2 assists per game.
- Bey leads the Pistons in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Detroit grabs more steals than Diallo (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Stewart (1.2 per game).