The Chicago Bulls (42-31) hope to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (40-33) on March 26, 2022. The Cavaliers (on the spread, to win) meet the Bulls on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of March 26, 2022 at 7:08 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Cavaliers vs Bulls Betting Odds
Cavaliers Vs. Bulls Player Props
Injury Report as of March 26
Jarrett Allen: Out (Finger),
Collin Sexton: Out For Season (Knee),
Rajon Rondo: Out (Ankle),
Dean Wade: Out (Knee)
DeMar DeRozan: Day To Day (Adductor),
Alex Caruso: Day To Day (Back),
Lonzo Ball: Out (Knee)
|Cavaliers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bulls Defense|
|107.3 (23)||Points/Gm||111.4 (18)|
|29.9 (2)||Possessions/Game||21.3 (16)|
|46.8 (6)||Field Goal %||47 (24)|
|35.2 (15)||3PT %||36.4 (26)|
|53.6 (11)||Effective FG %||53.6 (20)|
|56.9 (13)||True Shooting %||57.3 (22)|
|Bulls Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cavaliers Defense|
|111.8 (10)||Points/Gm||104.8 (4)|
|21.3 (15)||Possessions/Game||29.9 (29)|
|48.1 (2)||Field Goal %||45 (6)|
|37.3 (1)||3PT %||35 (13)|
|54.4 (6)||Effective FG %||51.7 (5)|
|58 (6)||True Shooting %||54.8 (4)|
Cavaliers and Bulls Betting Records
- Cleveland has put together a 39-30-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers are 18-15-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- In Cleveland’s 73 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 31 times.
- Chicago has won 39 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 34 times.
- When playing as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Bulls have an ATS record of 8-17.
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over 35 out of 73 times this season.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Bulls knocked off the Cavaliers . Darius Garland led the Cavaliers with 25 points, and DeMar DeRozan paced the Bulls with 25. The Bulls covered the spread as 4.5-point favorites, and the teams scored 192 total points to fall short of the 217-point over/under.
- 3/12/2022 DNP – Cavaliers: Jarrett Allen, Lauri Markkanen; Bulls: Zach LaVine
- 1/19/2022 DNP – Bulls: Zach LaVine, Javonte Green
- 12/8/2021 DNP – Bulls: Coby White, Javonte Green, DeMar DeRozan
- Garland leads the Cavaliers in points and assists. He scores 21.4 points per game while tacking on 8.6 assists.
- Jarrett Allen paces Cleveland with 10.7 rebounds per game.
- Garland is the top three-point shooter for the Cavaliers, hitting 2.5 per game.
- Garland leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Allen collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace Cleveland.
- DeRozan’s strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Bulls scoring and assists leaderboards with 27.6 points per game and 5 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Nikola Vucevic is the Chicago leader with 11.3 per game.
- Zach LaVine is tops from three-point range for the Bulls, hitting 2.9 threes per game.
- One Chicago player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Vucevic averages one steal per game and one blocks per game.