The Milwaukee Bucks (51-30) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (42-39) on April 10, 2022 at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. The Cavaliers () meet the Bucks ( to win) on Sunday at 3:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is .
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of April 10, 2022 at 2:08 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Cavaliers vs Bucks Betting Odds
Cavaliers Vs. Bucks Player Props
Injury Report as of April 10
Jarrett Allen: Out (Finger),
Collin Sexton: Out For Season (Knee),
Dean Wade: Out For Season (Knee)
Khris Middleton: Day To Day (Wrist),
Bobby Portis: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Grayson Allen: Out (Hip),
Brook Lopez: Day To Day (Injury Management),
George Hill: Out (Abdominal),
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee),
Luca Vildoza: Out (Coach’s Decision),
Serge Ibaka: Out (Illness)
|Cavaliers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bucks Defense|
|107.5 (25)||Points/Gm||111.9 (17)|
|28 (4)||Possessions/Game||22.3 (18)|
|46.8 (9)||Field Goal %||45.5 (11)|
|35.3 (15)||3PT %||35.5 (19)|
|53.6 (14)||Effective FG %||53.5 (17)|
|57 (14)||True Shooting %||56.3 (15)|
|Bucks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cavaliers Defense|
|115.5 (3)||Points/Gm||105.6 (5)|
|22.3 (13)||Possessions/Game||28 (27)|
|46.8 (9)||Field Goal %||45.3 (8)|
|36.6 (5)||3PT %||35.2 (15)|
|54.7 (6)||Effective FG %||52 (5)|
|58.1 (5)||True Shooting %||55.2 (5)|
Cavaliers and Bucks Betting Records
- Cleveland has covered 41 times in 81 matchups with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 7.5-point favorites this season, the Cavaliers have an ATS record of 3-5.
- In Cleveland’s 81 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 34 times.
- Milwaukee has compiled a 39-42-0 record against the spread this year.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the point total 39 out of 81 times this season.
Head to Head
The Cavaliers knocked off the Bucks in the last meeting between the two teams on January 26, 2022. Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 26 points to lead the Bucks, and Kevin Love scored 25 points for the Cavaliers. The Cavaliers covered the spread as 3.5-point underdogs, and the teams fell short of the 217-point over/under after combining to score 214.
- 1/26/2022 DNP – Cavaliers: Lauri Markkanen; Bucks: Grayson Allen
- 12/18/2021 DNP – Cavaliers: Isaac Okoro; Bucks: Bobby Portis, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Khris Middleton, Jrue Holiday, Grayson Allen
- Darius Garland leads the Cavaliers in scoring (21.8 points per game) and assists (8.6 assists per game).
- Cleveland is led by Love’s 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Garland knocks down 2.6 threes per game to lead the Cavaliers.
- Garland leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Lauri Markkanen collects 0.5 blocks a contest to pace Cleveland.
- Antetokounmpo holds the top Bucks spot in two categories: scoring (29.9 points per game) and rebounding (11.6 rebounds per game).
- Jrue Holiday puts in work handing out assists and is Milwaukee’s assist leader with 6.9 per game.
- Khris Middleton is tops from three-point range for the Bucks, knocking down 2.5 threes per game.
- Milwaukee’s Holiday has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Antetokounmpo is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.