Case Keenum will take the field for the Cleveland Browns when they play the Denver Broncos at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday in Week 7 of the NFL season. Let’s break down Keenum’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you make your best bets.
Case Keenum Week 7 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Keenum’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Case Keenum Passing Trends Vs. Denver Broncos
- The 242.5 passing yards the Broncos give up per game makes them the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense this season.
- Compared to his 215.5-yard passing yards over/under for this matchup, Keenum is recording fewer yards per game (1.0) so far this season.
- In six games played this season, Keenum has not yet exceeded 215.5 passing yards in a single contest.
- The Broncos have given up seven passing TDs this season (1.2 per game), ranking them sixth among NFL defenses.
- Keenum has no passing touchdowns in six games this season.
- Keenum has thrown zero interceptions this season in two games.
Case Keenum Rushing Trends Vs. Denver Broncos
- In terms of defending against the run, the Broncos are fourth in the league, conceding 85.5 yards per game.
- Keenum has recorded 0.0 rushing yards per game this season, 4.5 less than Thursday’s prop total.
- Through six games played this season, Keenum has fallen short of this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (4.5 yards) every time.
- The Broncos have conceded five rushing touchdowns, eighth in the NFL.
- Keenum has no rushing touchdowns in six games this season.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Case Keenum or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns Vs. Broncos Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from