Carson Wentz and the Philadelphia Eagles travel to play the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here’s some tips for betting on Wentz’s passing and rushing yards prop bets in the matchup against the Green Bay Packers.
Carson Wentz Week 13 Player Props
Wentz’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- This week, Wentz will face the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense (246.5 yards allowed per game).
- Wentz has thrown for an average of 231.0 yards per game in the 2020 season, 7.5 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 36.4% of his games this season (four of 11 matchups), Wentz has thrown for more than 238.5 yards.
- Wentz’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 252.6, which he’s fallen short of by 21.6 yards on average.
- Wentz has hit the passing yards over in only three of 11 opportunities this year (27.3%).
- Wentz’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 252.6, a number he’s gone over in just three out of 11 games (27.3%).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Wentz is set at 17.5. That is 6.0 fewer yards than his season average of 23.5.
- Four times this season (out of 11 total games — 36.4%), Wentz has had more than 17.5 rushing yards.
- Wentz has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of 11 times (36.4%).
- Wentz has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (15.7) in just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 matchups).
- Wentz’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 15.7, which he’s outpaced by 7.8 yards on average this year.
- The Packers give up 114.5 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Carson Wentz or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from