Carson Wentz Week 12 Player Props
Wentz’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Wentz has thrown for an average of 232.6 yards per game during the 2020 season, 35.9 fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- In 20% of his games this season (two of 10 matchups), Wentz has thrown for more than 268.5 yards.
- This week, Wentz will face the NFL’s worst pass defense (356.7 yards allowed per game).
- Wentz’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 253.3, which he’s fallen short of by 20.7 yards on average.
- Wentz has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (253.3 passing yards) in only 30% of his games (three out of 10 matchups).
- Wentz has hit the passing yards over in only three of 10 opportunities this year (30%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Wentz has notched 4.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in Monday’s game (3.5).
- In six of 10 games this season (60% of his chances), Wentz has recorded more than 3.5 rushing attempts.
- Wentz’s season-long average over/under is 3.9 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In six of 10 games this year, Wentz took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (60% of his opportunities).
- Wentz’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 3.9. He’s gone over that total in six of 10 games (60%).
- Seahawks opponents average 25.1 rushing attempts per game, the 26th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 27, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Carson Wentz or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles vs. Seahawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from