Carson Wentz Week 11 Player Props
Wentz’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Wentz has thrown for an average of 232.3 yards per game in the 2020 season, 27.2 fewer than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 22.2% of his games this season (two of nine matchups), Wentz has thrown for more than 259.5 yards.
- Wentz has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (252.6 passing yards) in only 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
- Wentz’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 252.6, which he’s fallen short of by 20.3 yards on average.
- Wentz has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of nine times (33.3%).
- This week, Wentz will face the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense (272.0 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Trends
- Wentz’s per-game passing completions average (22.1) is 1.4 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (23.5).
- Wentz recorded more than 23.5 completions in four out of nine games this season (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Wentz’s season-long average over/under is 22.4 completions. He has tallied 0.3 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Wentz has hit the over on completions prop bets in only three of nine games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Wentz has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (22.4 completions) in only 44.4% of his games (four of nine chances).
- The 25.2 completions per game surrendered by the Browns defense this season is the sixth most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Carson Wentz or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from