Carson Wentz and the Philadelphia Eagles travel to play the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Wentz has prop bets set for passing and rushing yards against the Giants. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Carson Wentz Week 10 Player Props
Wentz’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- The Giants are the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 283.9 yards per game through the air.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Wentz is set at 260.5, 25.1 more yards than his season average of 235.4.
- In two of eight games this season (25%), Wentz has thrown for more than 260.5 yards.
- Wentz’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 251.6. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 16.2 yards per game.
- Wentz has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of eight times (37.5%).
- Wentz has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (251.6 passing yards) in just 37.5% of his games (three out of eight matchups).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Wentz’s 25.3 rushing yards per game average is 6.8 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Three times this season (out of eight total games — 37.5%), Wentz has had more than 18.5 rushing yards.
- Wentz has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of eight times (37.5%).
- Wentz’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 15.5 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his games.
- Wentz has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (15.5) by 9.8 yards.
- The Giants give up 94.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s fifth-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Carson Wentz or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.