Carlos Ortiz (odds to win) heads into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club after he made the cut in his last tournament, the RBC Canadian Open, and finished 46th. Jon Rahm is the defending champion for the event, which will tee off June 16-19 in Brookline, Massachusetts.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of June 14, 2022 at 7:28 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Carlos Ortiz odds for the U.S. Open
Ortiz’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Ortiz has an average finish of 49th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Ortiz has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those three times he’s made the cut.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
- Defending Champ: Jon Rahm
Course history: Ortiz at the U.S. Open
- Ortiz placed 52nd in his lone recent finish at this event in two trips.
- In his last two attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Ortiz did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
Carlos Ortiz 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||46||67-73-69-70 (-1)||13.94||4.268||$26,535|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||64||71-72-75-78 (+8)||-1.24||8.064||$25,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-68||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||79-75||-9.48||-2.854||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||66-69-68-70 (-15)||7.02||9.8||$36,855|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||51||70-69-71-69 (-5)||4.212||-3.072||$17,356|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-74||-1.802||0.534||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-70||-2.056||-0.124||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-74||-1.61||0.969||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||77-80||-5.839||-4.527||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||68-71-68-73 (-4)||-1.142||2.705||$45,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||33||69-67-74-67 (-7)||0.223||3.685||$45,715|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||70||72-69-75-73 (+1)||-5.294||1.468||$16,968|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-68-73||-2.458||-0.254||$0|
Ortiz’s last appearance, his 46th-place finish in the RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from