In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Ortiz from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of May 20, 2022 at 7:35 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Carlos Ortiz odds for the PGA Championship
Ortiz’s recent form
- Ortiz will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his last five appearances, Ortiz has an average finish of 80th.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Ortiz has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -4 across his last five events.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Ortiz at the PGA Championship
- Ortiz has an average finish of 103rd over his last three trips to this tournament.
- Ortiz has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- Ortiz finished 150th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Ortiz scored one birdie and six bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,282 yards, which is longer than the 7,131-yard length for this week’s event.
- Southern Hills Country Club checks in at 7,131 yards, 154 yards shorter than the average course Ortiz has played over the past year (7,285 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Carlos Ortiz 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||150||79 (+9)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||66-69-68-70 (-15)||7.020||9.80||$36,855|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||51||70-69-71-69 (-5)||4.212||-3.072||$17,356|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-74||-1.802||0.534||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-70||-2.056||-0.124||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-74||-1.610||0.969||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||77-80||-5.839||-4.527||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||68-71-68-73 (-4)||-1.142||2.705||$45,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||33||69-67-74-67 (-7)||0.223||3.685||$45,715|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||70||72-69-75-73 (+1)||-5.294||1.468||$16,968|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-68-73||-2.458||-0.254||$0|
Check out all the details from Ortiz’s 38th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from