Carlos Ortiz has +15000 odds to win the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He missed the cut in his last event, THE PLAYERS Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Carlos Ortiz odds for the Masters Tournament
Ortiz’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Ortiz has finished in the top five once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Over his last five appearances, Ortiz has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average in three of those outings.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -9.7.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,294.
- Players have carded 69.9 strokes per round over the last year on Tour with an average par of 71.2. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of 71.9.
- The average course Ortiz has played over the last year (7,272 yards) is 203 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,475 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 278.5 strokes and an average score of -6.1. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Carlos Ortiz 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-76||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||15||73-72-69-66 (-8)||$147,333|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-69||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||4||67-67-69-64 (-17)||$307,208|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||29||72-68-66-78 (-4)||$51,375|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||14||66-67-67-64 (-16)||$113,850|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||37||69-67-75-74 (-7)||$41,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from