Carlos Ortiz enters the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +10000 odds to win after he made the cut and finished 55th in his most recent tournament, the PGA Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:18 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Carlos Ortiz odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Ortiz’s recent form
- Ortiz will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Ortiz hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 47th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Ortiz has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those three times he’s made the cut.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course history: Ortiz at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Ortiz failed to make the cut in his last two trips to this event.
- Ortiz finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
- He’s entered three tournaments at Colonial Country Club since 2015.
- Ortiz does not have a recent finish within the top 20 at this course.
- Ortiz qualified for the weekend in one of his last three trips to this course.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,320 yards over the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set to play at 7,209 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5.0, while Colonial Country Club has a recent scoring average of -2.5.
- Courses Ortiz has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,314 yards, 105 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5.5 among finishers, which is lower than the -2.5 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Carlos Ortiz 2021 results
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||55||73-74-71-76 (+6)||$22,475|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||21||67-66-70-70 (-15)||$84,969|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||65||70-68-73-79 (+6)||$17,172|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||68-75||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||82-71||$10,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-76||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||15||73-72-69-66 (-8)||$147,333|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-69||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||4||67-67-69-64 (-17)||$307,208|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||29||72-68-66-78 (-4)||$51,375|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||14||66-67-67-64 (-16)||$113,850|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||37||69-67-75-74 (-7)||$41,000|
Ortiz’s last appearance, his 55th-place finish in the PGA Championship at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from