Caris LeVert has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Monday’s matchup between his Indiana Pacers and the Washington Wizards. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Wizards.
Caris LeVert Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- LeVert has played in 20 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in six of them.
- LeVert has scored 17.5 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 3.0 points fewer than Monday’s points prop total.
- In 30% of his matchups this season (six of 20 games) LeVert has scored more than 20.5 points.
- LeVert’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (18.2 points) by 0.7 points.
- LeVert has hit the points over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- LeVert’s season-long points prop bet average is 18.2 points, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his matchups.
- Opponents of the Wizards have averaged 119.3 points per game this season, the most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- LeVert has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set six times this season.
- LeVert combines to average 27.1 points, rebounds and assists, 3.4 less than his prop bet PRA total for Monday’s game (30.5).
- In 35% of his games (seven out of 20) LeVert has hit the over on his PRA prop bet totals in Monday’s game.
- LeVert’s PRA average (27.1) is 0.2 lower than his average prop bet total (27.3).
- In just two out of six chances this season (33.3%), LeVert has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 45% of his matchups this year (nine of 20 contests), LeVert covered his average PRA over/under (27.3).
Last 10 Games
LeVert vs the Wizards
Bet on the Pacers vs the Wizards
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from