Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for LeVert when his Indiana Pacers take the court against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday.
Caris LeVert Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- LeVert has played in 33 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 15 of them.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for LeVert is set at 22.5 points. That is 4.3 more points than his season average of 18.2.
- In nine of 33 games this season (27.3%) LeVert has scored more than 22.5 points.
- LeVert’s average points prop this season has been set at 18.6 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.4 points on average.
- LeVert has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just six out of 15 times (40%).
- In only 16 games this season (48.5%) LeVert scored more than his average points over/under of 18.6.
- Opponents of the Thunder have averaged 114.3 points per game this season, the ninth-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- LeVert has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 15 times this season.
- LeVert has averaged 27.4 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 7.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (34.5).
- LeVert has exceeded his PRA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game in seven of 33 games (21.2%).
- LeVert’s season-long PRA average (27.4) is 0.8 lower than his average PRA over/under — 28.2.
- In only 40% of his opportunities this season (six of 15), LeVert has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 45.5% of his matchups this season (15 of 33 contests), LeVert covered his average PRA over/under (28.2).
Last 10 Games
LeVert vs the Thunder
Bet on the Pacers vs the Thunder
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from