Caris LeVert will hit the court on Friday when his Indiana Pacers match up against the Dallas Mavericks. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet LeVert’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and made three-pointer props for this matchup.
Caris LeVert Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- LeVert has had a points prop bet set in five of the 19 games he has played this season.
- Friday’s scoring over/under for LeVert is set at 18.5 points. That is 0.7 more points than his season average of 17.8.
- In 10 of 19 games this season (52.6%) LeVert has scored more than 18.5 points.
- LeVert’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 18.1 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.3 points on average.
- LeVert has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only two out of five times (40%).
- In 10 of 19 games this season (52.6%), LeVert scored more than his average points over/under of 18.1.
- Opponents of the Mavericks have put up 111.1 points per game this season, the 18th-most against any NBA team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- LeVert has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set five times this season.
- LeVert has averaged 1.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 more threes than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- In 68.4% of his games this season (13 of his 19 contests), LeVert has hit more than 1.5 threes.
- LeVert’s average made three-pointer prop bet total is 1.7. He has made 0.2 more three-pointers per game than that average.
- LeVert has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in four of his five opportunities (80% of his contests).
- In 13 of 19 games (68.4%), LeVert has made more threes than his 1.7 average prop bet total.
- Opponents of the Mavericks have knocked down 13.5 three-point shots per game this season, the seventh-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Pacers vs the Mavericks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from