Caris LeVert and his Cleveland Cavaliers teammates face the Orlando Magic at 7:00 PM ET on Monday. LeVert averages 17.3 points, 3.5 rebounds and 4.2 assists per contest, shooting 44.2% from the floor and 32.5% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game.
Let’s take a look at LeVert’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you assess your best wagers.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Caris LeVert Prop Bets (March 28)
LeVert Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.5 points prop total set for LeVert on Monday is 0.2 more than his scoring average on the season (17.3).
- LeVert has appeared in 75 games this season, scoring more than 17.5 points in 21 of them.
- LeVert is 19-for-45 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- LeVert has made 1.5 three-pointers per game, the same as his over/under on Monday.
- LeVert has made more than 1.5 treys in 18 of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Magic are 18th in the NBA, allowing 111.3 points per game.
LeVert Vs Magic
Bet On Cavaliers Vs Magic
Powered By Data Skrive using data from