The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 24, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Arizona and its opponents have combined to score more than 49.5 in four games (40% of matchups).
- In three (30%) games this season, the Patriots have combined with their opponents to go over 49.5 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 49.6 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 0.1 points.
- These teams allow a combined 47.6 points per game, 1.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The points total average for Cardinals games this season is 52.5, three points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Patriots this year have averaged 44.7 points per game, a 4.8-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
- The Cardinals are the seventh-highest scoring team in the league this year. The Patriots have scored the 26th-most points.
- Arizona is the league’s 13th-ranked scoring defense while New England is the 13th-ranked.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona’s games have gone under the point total in six out of 10 opportunities this season (60%).
- Arizona has a 5-5 record against the spread.
- The Cardinals are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least three-point favorites.
Patriots Betting Insights
- New England has a 4-6 record against the spread.
- The Patriots have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least three-point underdogs.
- Four of New England’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its outings).
When the Cardinals Have the Ball
- The Cardinals have put an average of 28.7 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 4.9 more than the 23.8 the Patriots have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Arizona is 5-1 and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the New England defense allows 23.8 points or fewer this year, the Patriots have put together a 3-1 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The Cardinals hold a 56.4-yard advantage in total yards gained versus total yards allowed compared to the Patriots defense this season (414.3 to 357.9).
- The Cardinals average 6.1 yards per play while the Patriots give up 6.2 per play.
- In contests where the Arizona offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- When New England allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall this season.
- The Patriots have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 121.8 yards per game, compared to the 157.7 yards the Cardinals offense has averaged on the ground.
- In games where the Arizona rushing attack puts together at least their season average this season, the Cardinals are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When New England limits opposing teams to 121.8 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Cardinals have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Patriots have averaged 1.5 takeaways per contest.
- When Arizona turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- New England’s record this season when they force more than 1.5 turnovers: 2-2 ATS, 2-2 overall
When the Patriots Have the Ball
- The Patriots average 20.9 points per game, comparable to the 23.8 per contest the Cardinals give up.
- New England is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall a season ago when the team puts up at least 20.9 points.
- This season, Arizona has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 28.7 or fewer points.
- The Patriots collect just 3.9 fewer yards per game (363.8), than the Cardinals give up per outing (367.7). The Patriots average 5.7 yards per play, while the Cardinals allow 5.5 per play.
- In games Arizona holds its opponents to 367.7 or fewer yards, it has a 4-3 record ATS and a 4-3 record overall.
- This season, the Patriots run for 28.9 more yards per game (153.6) than the Cardinals allow per contest (124.7).
- When New England runs for at least 153.6 yards, it compiled a 4-2 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record.
- Arizona is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall when holding opponents to 124.7 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Patriots turn the ball over 1.5 times per game, 0.3 more turnovers per game than the 1.2 the Cardinals force on average.
- New England is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it turns the ball over 1.5 or fewer times.
- When it forces 1.2 or more turnovers, Arizona has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 2,644 yards while completing 68.3% of his passes (241-of-353), with 19 touchdowns and eight interceptions this year (264.4 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 92 times for 619 yards and 10 touchdowns, averaging 61.9 yards per game.
- Kenyan Drake has ran for 641 yards on 146 attempts (71.2 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in nine games.
- This season, DeAndre Hopkins has 72 catches (on 96 targets) to lead the team with 912 yards (91.2 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk has also chipped in with 477 yards on 31 catches with six touchdowns. He has been targeted 52 times and puts up 53.0 receiving yards per game.
- This year, Larry Fitzgerald has caught 43 passes on 57 targets for 336 yards, averaging 33.6 receiving yards per game.
- Haason Reddick has five sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 10 TFL and 39 tackles.
- Through 10 games, Jordan Hicks has racked up 80 tackles and eight TFL.
- Patrick Peterson has intercepted three passes, while adding 35 tackles and six passes defended.
Patriots Players to Watch
- This year, Cam Newton has put up 1,900 passing yards (190 yards per game) while going 169-for-248 (68.1% completion percentage) and throwing four touchdowns and seven interceptions. He has tacked on 341 rushing yards on 83 carries with nine touchdowns, averaging 34.1 yards per game.
- Damien Harris has taken 96 attempts for 514 rushing yards (73.4 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns in seven games.
- This season, Damiere Byrd has 32 catches (on 48 targets) to lead the team with 469 yards (46.9 per game) with one touchdown.
- Jakobi Meyers has chipped in with 31 catches for 391 yards. He has been targeted 41 times and averages 48.9 receiving yards per game.
- James White has caught 33 passes on 41 targets for 267 yards, averaging 33.4 yards per game.
- Chase Winovich has collected 2.5 sacks, three TFL, and 29 tackles over 10 games.
- In 10 games, Adrian Phillips has racked up 65 tackles, five TFL, and one interception.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from