The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 2. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings.com.
- Cardinals games have not gone over 52 points yet this season.
- In one game this season, the Panthers have combined with their opponents to go over 52 points.
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (48.4 points) is 3.6 fewer than the total for this contest.
- These teams allow a combined 47.3 points per game– 4.7 fewer points than this contest’s total.
- Cardinals games this season have posted an average total of 46, which is six points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Cardinals are the 17th-highest scoring team in the league this year. The Panthers have scored the 24th-most points.
- This contest features the league’s 18th-ranked (Carolina) and seventh-ranked (Arizona) scoring defenses.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona is 2-1 against the spread.
- The Cardinals have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Arizona’s games have gone under the point total in all three outings this season.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Carolina has a losing 1-2 record against the spread.
- Carolina’s games have hit the over in two out of three outings this season (66.7%).
Cardinals vs Panthers: Last 5 Meetings
- In the past five meetings, Carolina is 3-2 against Arizona.
- The Panthers have covered one time in those games.
- Carolina has tallied 114 points in the last five meetings while only allowing 102 to Arizona
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/22/2019||Cardinals||413-248 CAR||38-20 CAR|
|10/30/2016||Panthers||349-340 CAR||30-20 CAR|
|10/6/2013||Cardinals||353-250 CAR||22-6 ARI|
|12/19/2010||Panthers||303-218 CAR||19-12 CAR|
When the Cardinals Have the Ball
- The Panthers defense has allowed 27 points per game this season. The Cardinals score 25.7 points per game.
- In games where Arizona score at least 25.7 points this season, they are 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Carolina is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27 points.
- The Panthers defense gives up 382.3 yards per game– 24 yards fewer than the 406.3-yard average from the Cardinals offense. On average, the Cardinals gain 5.7 yards per play and the Panthers allow six.
- In contests where the Arizona offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- When the Carolina defense allows less than their season average for total yards this season they are 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Panthers allow 124 yards per game on the ground, compared to the 149.7 rushing yards the Cardinals offense averages.
- In games where the Arizona hits their season rushing average this season, the Cardinals are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Carolina holds opposing teams to 124 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- Arizona has turned the ball over 1.7 times per game this season, while the Panthers average two takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.7 times or fewer this season, Arizona is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Carolina’s record this season when they force more than two turnovers: 1-1 ATS, 1-1 overall
When the Panthers Have the Ball
- The Panthers score 2.4 more points per game (22.7) than the Cardinals give up (20.3).
- Carolina is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall a season ago when the team scores at least 22.7 points.
- This season, Arizona has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 25.7 or fewer points.
- The Panthers average 37.6 more yards per game (372.3), than the Cardinals allow per matchup (334.7).
- The Panthers average six yards per play, while the Cardinals allow 5.5 per play.
- In games Arizona holds its opponents to 334.7 or fewer yards, they are 1-1 ATS and 1-1 overall.
- The Panthers rush for 98.7 yards per game– 11.3 fewer per game than the 110 the Cardinals allow per outing.
- When Carolina runs for at least 98.7 yards, they have a 0-1 ATS record and a 0-1 overall record.
- This season, Arizona is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when holding opponents to no more than 110 rushing yards.
- This year, the Panthers turn the ball over 1.3 times per game– 0.6 more turnovers per game than the 0.7 the Cardinals force on average.
- Carolina has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.3 times or less.
- This season, Arizona has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall when it forces at least 0.7 turnovers.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 786 yards, four touchdowns, and five picks on 66.4% completion (75-of-113). He’s also carried the ball 26 times for 187 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 62.3 yards per game.
- Kenyan Drake has 219 yards on 54 carries (73 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown in three games.
- DeAndre Hopkins has 32 receptions for 356 yards and a touchdown. He has been targeted 37 times and averages 118.7 yards per game over three outings.
- Andy Isabella has added 114 yards on six catches with two touchdowns. He has been targeted six times and puts up 38.0 receiving yards per game.
- In three games, Larry Fitzgerald has caught 12 passes on 15 targets for 84 yards, averaging 28 receiving yards per game.
- Devon Kennard has two sacks, two TFL, and seven tackles in three games.
- In 2020, Budda Baker leads the Cardinals with 28 tackles and one TFL.
Panthers Players to Watch
- Teddy Bridgewater has thrown for 872 yards while completing 74% of his passes (77-of-104), with two touchdowns and two interceptions in three games this year (290.7 yards per game).
- Mike Davis has 47 rushing yards (15.7 yards per game), 16 catches for 119 yards (39.7 receiving yards per game), and one receiving touchdown in place of injured Christian McCaffrey.
- In his first season in Carolina, Robby Anderson has 20 catches (24 targets) for with 279 yards (93 per game) and a touchdown in three games.
- D. J. Moore has 14 catches for 239 yards (79.7 yards per game) so far this year.
- Shaq Thompson has recorded a team-high 28 tackles in three games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from