The Arizona Cardinals (6-6) are favored by as they look to stop a three-game skid in a matchup with the New York Giants (5-7) on Sunday, December 13 at MetLife Stadium. The over/under is set at for the contest.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 8, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Giants Betting Odds
Cardinals vs Giants Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Betting the Total (Over/Under)
- Cardinals games have gone over 45.5 points on eight occasions this season (66.7% of matchups).
- In two (16.7%) games this season, the Giants have combined with their opponents to go over 45.5 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 46.9 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 1.4 points.
- These two teams allow a combined 46.8 points per game, 1.3 higher than the total for this matchup.
- The points total average for Cardinals games this season is 52.3, 6.8 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Giants games average 41.3 total points, 4.2 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Cardinals are the ninth-highest scoring team in the league this year. The Giants have scored the 30th-most points.
- Arizona is the league’s 14th-ranked scoring defense while New York is the ninth-ranked.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Four of Arizona’s 12 games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its outings).
- Arizona has compiled a 5-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are 2-4 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
Giants Betting Insights
- Three of New York’s 12 games this year have gone over the point total (25% of its opportunities).
- New York has an 8-4 record against the spread.
- The Giants are 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
Cardinals vs Giants: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/20/2019||Giants||Giants||-3.5||50||-182||+160||263-245 NYG||27-21 ARI|
When the Cardinals Have the Ball
- The Cardinals, on average, score 5.6 more points per game this season (27.7) than the Giants allow (22.1).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Arizona is 5-2 and 4-3 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 22.1 points or fewer this year, the Giants have accumulated a 5-3 overall record and a 6-2 record against the spread.
- The Giants defense has surrendered an average of 339 yards per game so far this season, 50.4 yards fewer than the 389.4-yard average from the Cardinals offense.
- On average, the Cardinals pick up 5.8 yards per play and the Giants give up 5.4.
- When the Arizona offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season.
- When New York allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall this season.
- The Giants have allowed opponents to average 96.7 rushing yards per game, compared to the 150.6 yards the Cardinals offense has averaged on the ground.
- In games where the Arizona rushing attack puts together at least their season average, the Cardinals are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When New York limits opposing teams to 96.7 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 4-3 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
- The Cardinals have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Giants have averaged 1.7 takeaways per contest.
- When Arizona turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 4-4 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- New York is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.7 turnovers in a game.
When the Giants Have the Ball
- The Giants put up 19.2 points per game, 5.5 fewer than the Cardinals give up per contest (24.7).
- New York is 5-1 against the spread and 3-3 overall a season ago when the team records at least 19.2 points.
- This season, Arizona has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 27.7 or fewer points.
- The Giants average 48.1 fewer yards per game (311.8), than the Cardinals allow per matchup (359.9). The Giants average 5 yards per play, while the Cardinals give up 5.4 per play.
- Arizona has a 3-4 record ATS and a 3-4 record overall when holding its opponents to 359.9 yards or less.
- The Giants rush for 119.8 yards per game, just 3.2 fewer yards per game than the 123 the Cardinals allow per contest.
- When New York runs for at least 119.8 yards, it had a 5-2 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record.
- This season, Arizona is 4-5 against the spread and 5-4 overall when holding opponents to no more than 123 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Giants turn the ball over 1.4 times per game, 0.2 more turnovers per game than the 1.2 the Cardinals force on average.
- New York has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.4 times or less.
- This season, Arizona has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when it forces at least 1.2 turnovers.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 2,987 yards while completing 66.9% of his passes (285-of-426), with 22 touchdowns and 10 interceptions (248.9 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 102 times for 665 yards and 10 touchdowns, averaging 55.4 yards per game.
- Kenyan Drake has taken 178 attempts for 768 rushing yards (69.8 yards per game) and eight touchdowns in 11 games.
- This season, DeAndre Hopkins has 85 catches (on 116 targets) to lead the team with 1,019 yards (84.9 per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk has also added 498 yards on 35 grabs with six touchdowns. He has been targeted 61 times and puts up 45.3 receiving yards per game.
- This year, Chase Edmonds has caught 42 passes on 53 targets for 326 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 27.2 receiving yards per game.
- Haason Reddick has collected a team-leading five sacks, while adding 11 TFL and 45 tackles.
- Budda Baker has totaled 94 tackles, six TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions.
- Patrick Peterson has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 45 tackles and six passes defended this year.
Giants Players to Watch
- This year, Colt McCoy has put up 136 passing yards (68 yards per game) while going 19-for-32 (59.4% completion percentage) and throwing one touchdown and one interception in two games.
- Wayne Gallman has taken 109 carries for 504 rushing yards (45.8 yards per game) and six touchdowns.
- Alfred Morris leads the team with 176 rushing yards on 37 carries (35.2 yards per game) with one touchdown.
- This season, Darius Slayton has 39 catches (on 68 targets) for 598 yards (49.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Evan Engram’s statline this year shows 48 catches for 508 yards and one touchdown. He averages 42.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 84 times.
- Sterling Shepard has caught 42 passes on 56 targets for 381 yards and one touchdown, averaging 47.6 yards per game in eight games.
- Leonard Williams has 8.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 10 TFL and 38 tackles.
- Blake Martinez has collected 110 tackles, six TFL, two sacks, and one interception this season.
- This season, James Bradberry leads the team with three interceptions and has added 40 tackles and 16 passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from