The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 14, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Eagles Betting Odds
Cardinals vs Eagles Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Betting the Total (Over/Under)
- Cardinals games average 50.8 total points per game this season, equal to the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Eagles this year have averaged 46.5 points per game, a 1.5-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
- Cardinals games have gone over 48 points on eight occasions this season (61.5% of matchups).
- In three (23.1%) games this season, the Eagles have combined with their opponents to go over 48.0 points.
- The total for this matchup is 48 points, 0.8 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams.
- The Cardinals are the ninth-highest scoring team in the NFL this year. The Eagles have scored the 26th-most points.
- These two teams combine to surrender 48.5 points per game, which is 0.5 greater than the total for this matchup.
- Philadelphia has allowed the 19th-fewest points in NFL play this season, while Arizona has given up the 13th-fewest.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona is 6-7 against the spread.
- The Cardinals are 2-0 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- Arizona’s games have gone under the point total in eight out of 13 opportunities this season (61.5%).
Eagles Betting Insights
- Most of Philadelphia’s games this year — eight out of 12 — have not gone over the point total (66.7%).
- Philadelphia has a 4-8 record against the spread.
- The Eagles are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
When the Cardinals Have the Ball
- The Cardinals average points scored this season (27.5) and the Eagles points allowed (25.2) are within 2.3 points of each other.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Arizona is 5-2 and 4-3 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 4-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.2 points.
- The Eagles defense has allowed an average of 347.9 yards per game so far this season, 41.6 yards fewer than the 389.5-yard average from the Cardinals offense.
- On average, the Cardinals gain 5.7 yards per play and the Eagles give up 5.2.
- When the Arizona offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 7-1 overall and 6-2 against the spread this season.
- When Philadelphia allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 2-4 against the spread and 2-3-1 overall this season.
- The Cardinals have averaged 151.2 yards per game on the ground this season, 23.9 yards more than the Eagles have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (127.3).
- When Arizona rushers gain at least a combined 151.2 yards this season, they are 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- This season, when the Philadelphia defense allows opponents to pick up less than 127.3 yards on the ground, they are 2-2 against the spread and 2-2-1 overall.
- The Cardinals have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Eagles have averaged one takeaway per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Arizona is 5-4 overall and 5-4 against the spread.
- Philadelphia’s record this season when they force more than one turnover: 2-4 ATS, 4-3 overall
When the Eagles Have the Ball
- The Eagles rack up 21.3 points per game, comparable to the 23.3 per matchup the Cardinals give up.
- When Philadelphia puts up at least 21.3 points, it is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2-1 overall.
- This season, Arizona has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 27.5 or fewer points.
- The Eagles collect just 18.2 fewer yards per game (326.3), than the Cardinals give up per outing (344.5). On average, the Eagles gain 5 yards per play, while the Cardinals allow 5.3 per play.
- In games Arizona holds its opponents to 344.5 or fewer yards, it has a 4-3 record ATS and a 4-3 record overall.
- The Eagles rush for 126.5 yards per game, just seven more yards per game than the 119.5 the Cardinals allow per contest.
- Philadelphia has a 1-2 ATS record and a 1-2-1 overall record when the team runs for at least 126.5 yards.
- This season, Arizona is 3-5 against the spread and 4-4 overall when holding opponents to no more than 119.5 rushing yards.
- This year, the Eagles turn the ball over 1.8 times per game, 0.4 more turnovers per game than the 1.4 the Cardinals force on average.
- Philadelphia has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 3-4 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.8 times or less.
- This season, Arizona has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when it forces at least 1.4 turnovers.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 3,231 yards while completing 67% of his passes (309-of-461), with 23 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 13 games this year (248.5 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 115 times for 712 yards and 10 touchdowns, averaging 54.8 yards per game.
- Kenyan Drake has taken 201 attempts for a team-leading 848 rushing yards (70.7 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns in 12 games.
- DeAndre Hopkins has grabbed 94 passes to lead the team with 1,155 yards while scoring five touchdowns. He has been targeted 127 times and averages 88.8 yards per game over 13 outings.
- Christian Kirk has chipped in with 512 yards on 38 grabs with six touchdowns. He has been targeted 65 times and averages 42.7 receiving yards per game in 12 matchups this year.
- Chase Edmonds has caught 46 passes on 58 targets for 347 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 26.7 yards per game.
- Haason Reddick has 10 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 13 TFL and 50 tackles over 13 games.
- Jordan Hicks has collected 101 tackles and nine TFL this year.
- Patrick Peterson has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding 48 tackles and seven passes defended.
Eagles Players to Watch
- This year, Carson Wentz has racked up 2,620 passing yards (218.3 yards per game) while going 251-for-437 (57.4% completion percentage) and throwing 16 touchdowns and 15 interceptions in 12 games. He has tacked on a 276 rushing yards on 52 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 23.0 yards per game.
- Miles Sanders has taken 132 attempts for a team-leading 746 rushing yards (74.6 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in 10 games.
- Boston Scott has 292 yards on 63 carries (22.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown over the course of 13 games.
- Travis Fulgham has been targeted 60 times and has 33 catches to lead the team with 467 yards (46.7 ypg) with four touchdowns in 10 games this season.
- Dallas Goedert has chipped in with 39 catches for 447 yards and three touchdowns over the course of nine games this year. He has been targeted 54 times and averages 49.7 receiving yards per game.
- Greg Ward has totaled 371 yards on 46 passes with four touchdowns in 2020, averaging 28.5 yards per game on 68 targets in 13 contests.
- Brandon Graham has registered a team-leading 7.0 sacks, while adding 12 TFL and 38 tackles.
- Alex Singleton has totaled 82 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception so far this season.
- Jalen Mills has one interception and has tacked on 64 tackles, three TFL, 1.5 sacks, and two passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from