Oddsmakers give the Capitalsodds to pick up a win and have set the Devils at on the moneyline for this Saturday matchup. The over/under for this contest has been set at .
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of March 26, 2022 at 4:12 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Capitals Vs. Devils Betting Odds
Capitals Vs. Devils Player Props
Injury Report as of March 26
Capitals: T.J. Oshie: Questionable (Lower Body), Johan Larsson: Out (Hernia), Trevor Van Riemsdyk: Out (Upper Body), Carl Hagelin: Out (Face), Nic Dowd: Questionable (Shoulder), Joe Snively: Out (Wrist)
Devils: Jonathan Bernier: Out (Hip), Andrew Hammond: Out (Lower Body), Pavel Zacha: Questionable (Upper Body), Mackenzie Blackwood: Out (Heel), Miles Wood: Out (Hip), Janne Kuokkanen: Out (Wrist), Tyce Thompson: Out (Shoulder)
|Capitals Offense||Stats (Rank)||Devils Defense|
|3.27 (9)||Goals/Game||3.59 (29)|
|31.4 (15)||Shots/Game||31.2 (13)|
|10.4% (10)||Shooting %||11.5% (31)|
|7.0 (8)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||8.4 (4)|
|Devils Offense||Stats (Rank)||Capitals Defense|
|3.06 (16)||Goals/Game||2.83 (10)|
|31.9 (14)||Shots/Game||29.2 (6)|
|9.6% (15)||Shooting %||9.7% (15)|
|9.7 (23)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.3 (22)|
Capitals And Devils Betting Trends
- The Capitals have been favored on the moneyline 43 times this season, and have gone 23-20 in those games.
- Washington has a 13-9 record (winning 59.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -170 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Capitals’ implied win probability is 63.0%.
- The Devils have been an underdog in 46 games this season, and won 13 (28.3%).
- New Jersey has entered 25 games this season as an underdog by +140 or more and is 7-18 in those contests.
- Oddsmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Devils have a 41.7% chance to win.
Head to Head
New Jersey earned a 4-3 overtime win in the last meeting between these squads. Conor Sheary (one goal) and John Carlson (one goal) were among the Capitals’ top performers. Nico Hischier’s two goals led the Devils in the win.
- With 41 goals and 37 assists this season, Alex Ovechkin is one of Washington’s top contributors (78 points).
- Evgeny Kuznetsov has 22 goals and 42 assists for Washington to compile 64 total points (1.0 per game).
- Carlson has contributed 53 points for Washington in 62 games this season, netting a goal on 7.2% of his shots and putting up 11 goals and 42 assists.
- Ilya Samsonov (18-9-1) has a 3.0 goals against average and a save percentage of .899 for Washington.
- Jesper Bratt has collected 21 goals and 42 assists in 59 games for New Jersey, good for 63 points.
- Jack Hughes is one of the top contributors for New Jersey with 50 total points (1.1 per game), with 21 goals and 29 assists in 44 games.
- Hischier is a top contributor on offense for New Jersey with 18 goals and 27 assists.
- Mackenzie Blackwood has an .894 save percentage (47th in the league), with 593 total saves, allowing 70 goals (3.3 goals against average). He has put together a 9-8-3 record this season.