The Bruins areon the moneyline to win, while the Capitals have odds to claim victory when the teams meet on Sunday. This game has an over/under of .
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of April 10, 2022 at 12:12 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Bruins Vs. Capitals Betting Odds
Bruins Vs. Capitals Player Props
Injury Report as of April 10
Bruins: Josh Brown: Probable (Upper Body), Jakub Zboril: Out (Knee), David Pastrnak: Out (Undisclosed), Hampus Lindholm: Out (Lower Body)
Capitals: Conor Sheary: Questionable (Illness), Carl Hagelin: Out (Face), Joe Snively: Out (Wrist)
|Bruins Offense||Stats (Rank)||Capitals Defense|
|3.14 (15)||Goals/Game||2.92 (13)|
|36 (2)||Shots/Game||29.2 (6)|
|8.7% (30)||Shooting %||10% (21)|
|8 (15)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.5 (21)|
|Capitals Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bruins Defense|
|3.27 (9)||Goals/Game||2.66 (4)|
|31.2 (15)||Shots/Game||28.7 (2)|
|10.5% (10)||Shooting %||9.3% (10)|
|7.1 (7)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.3 (22)|
Bruins And Capitals Betting Trends
- The Bruins have won 37 of their 53 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (69.8%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -125 or shorter, Boston has a 35-15 record (winning 70.0% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Bruins a 55.6% chance to win.
- The Capitals have been an underdog in 22 games this season, and won 12 (54.5%).
- Washington has a record of 11-10 in games when sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +100 on the moneyline.
- The Capitals have a 50.0% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Head to Head
The last time these two teams played, Boston won 4-3. David Pastrnak had two goals for the Bruins. Lars Eller and Nicklas Backstrom were among the three Capitals skaters to score one goal each.
- Brad Marchand is one of Boston’s leading contributors this season with 71 points. He has averaged 0.5 goals per game, shooting 15%.
- Pastrnak is another of Boston’s important contributors currently with 71 total points (38 goals and 33 assists) to his name.
- With 54 points through 71 games (16 goals and 38 assists), Taylor Hall has been an important part of Boston’s offense this season.
- As Boston’s top goalie, Linus Ullmark has recorded 19 wins and 6 losses this season while allowing 89 goals with 924 saves.
- Alex Ovechkin’s 83 points make him a vital offensive option for Washington. He has put up 44 goals and 39 assists in 69 games.
- Evgeny Kuznetsov is one of the top contributors for Washington with 69 total points (1.0 per game), with 23 goals and 46 assists in 68 games.
- John Carlson has 61 points so far, including 13 goals and 48 assists.
- Ilya Samsonov has an .899 save percentage (44th in the league), with 889 total saves, conceding 100 goals (3.0 goals against average). He has put together a 20-9-1 record this season.