The High Point Panthers (10-10, 2-6 Big South) are at home in Big South play against the Campbell Fighting Camels (8-12, 3-5 Big South) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Panthers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Fighting Camels ( ).
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
High Point vs Campbell Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
High Point Offense Vs. Campbell Defense
|High Point Offense||Stats (Rank)||Campbell Defense|
|77.2 (63)||Points/Gm||67.8 (141)|
|15.1 (138)||Possessions/Game||10.4 (51)|
|45.0 (153)||Field Goal %||46.3 (305)|
|33.1 (233)||3PT %||35.3 (267)|
|51.1 (180)||Effective FG %||53.4 (316)|
|54.1 (208)||True Shooting %||57.5 (266)|
Campbell Offense Vs. High Point Defense
|Campbell Offense||Stats (Rank)||High Point Defense|
|68.1 (274)||Points/Gm||78.3 (347)|
|10.4 (309)||Possessions/Game||15.1 (224)|
|44.8 (167)||Field Goal %||42.5 (128)|
|33.0 (240)||3PT %||31.3 (74)|
|51.4 (164)||Effective FG %||48.6 (121)|
|54.8 (172)||True Shooting %||53.3 (128)|
Best Betting Sites For High Point vs Campbell
High Point Betting Insights
- High Point has covered eight times in 18 chances against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 1-point favorites this season, the Panthers have an ATS record of 4-5-1.
- High Point and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 12 out of 18 times this season.
- In 13 of 18 games this season, the Panthers and their opponents have combined to total more than 143 points.
- The average total in High Point’s matchups this year is 155.5, 12.5 more points than this game’s over/under.
Campbell Betting Insights
- Campbell has covered eight times in 18 games with a spread this season.
- The Fighting Camels are 7-4 ATS this season when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- In Campbell’s 18 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 11 times.
- The Fighting Camels have combined with their opponent to score more than 143 points in six of 18 games this season.
- Campbell’s games this season have had an average of 135.8 points, 7.2 fewer points than this game’s point total.
High Point Key Players
- Jaden House leads the Panthers scoring 18.5 points per game.
- Bryant Randleman leads High Point with 3.0 assists per game and Ahmard Harvey paces the team with 7.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Abdoulaye Thiam makes 2.4 treys per game to lead the Panthers.
- High Point’s blocks leader is Zach Austin, who collects 2.1 per game. Randleman leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a contest.
Campbell Key Players
- Ricky Clemons holds the top spot on the Fighting Camels scoring and assist lists, putting up 12.8 points and 3.3 assists per game.
- Jay Pal collects all of the boards and is the Campbell leader in rebounds, pulling down 6.8 per game.
- Anthony Dell’orso leads the Fighting Camels in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.0 made three per game.
- Clemons tops Campbell in steals with 1.5 per game, and Pal leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.