Camilo Villegas readies for the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after he made the cut in his most recent event here, the 2021 Wyndham Championship, and placed 46th. This tournament will tee off in Greensboro, North Carolina from August 4- 7. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Kevin Kisner.
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of August 3, 2022 at 12:28 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Camilo Villegas odds for the Wyndham Championship
Villegas’ recent form
- Villegas has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Villegas has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those two times he’s made the cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Villegas at the Wyndham Championship
- In Villegas’ last two appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 31st.
- Villegas made the cut in each of his two most recent entries to this event.
- Villegas last played this event in 2021 and finished 46th.
- He finished two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,264 yards, which is 137 yards longer than the 7,127-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- The courses Villegas has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,249 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Camilo Villegas 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||77||-4.241||-2.082||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||58||72-69-69-75 (+1)||-6.276||9.40||$16,800|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||13||65-68-70-69 (-16)||21.40||-1.940||$64,354|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||72-72||-1.144||-0.266||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-71||-4.688||3.792||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||53||73-72-78-71 (+6)||4.444||-5.620||$27,994|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||67-75||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||56||69-69-75-76 (+9)||-0.616||2.964||$20,790|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||69-75||-0.656||3.226||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||71-67-74-72 (E)||1.124||-3.660||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72||6.128||-3.004||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||58||74-69-71-74 (E)||–||–||$8,362|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||74-71||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-83||-9.368||-4.785||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||67-72-70-73 (-5)||1.021||-2.274||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||67||70-69-73-76 (E)||0.529||-1.893||$17,556|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||69-68-70-70 (-11)||5.373||-2.767||$39,683|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-64||3.888||-3.636||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from