In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Villegas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:25 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Camilo Villegas odds for the Valero Texas Open
Villegas’ recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Villegas finished outside the top 20.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Villegas has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He finished with a score of even par in his only made cut over his last five events.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Villegas at the Valero Texas Open
- In Villegas’ last four appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 two times, including one top-10 finish. His average finish at the event is 14th.
- In his last four attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- Villegas missed the cut when he last played this event in 2022.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,309 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,494-yard length for this event.
- The average course Villegas has played over the past year has been 196 yards shorter than the 7,494 yards TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Camilo Villegas 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||58||74-69-71-74 (E)||$8,362|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||74-71||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-83||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||67-72-70-73 (-5)||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||67||70-69-73-76 (E)||$17,556|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||69-68-70-70 (-11)||$39,683|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-64||$0|
Villegas’ last tournament appearance, his 58th-place finish in the Corales Puntacana Championship, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from