In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Villegas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of April 16, 2022 at 7:25 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Camilo Villegas odds for the RBC Heritage
Villegas’ recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Villegas has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Villegas has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those two times he’s made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Villegas at the RBC Heritage
- In Villegas’ last four appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 20th.
- In his last four attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- Villegas finished 14th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He finished one round with the top score in the field the last time he played here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,121 yards, compared to the average 7,308 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Courses Villegas has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,292 yards, 171 yards longer than the 7,121-yard Harbour Town Golf Links for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Camilo Villegas 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||14||71-67 (-4)||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72||6.128||-3.004||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||58||74-69-71-74 (E)||–||–||$8,362|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||74-71||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-83||-9.368||-4.785||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||67-72-70-73 (-5)||1.021||-2.274||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||67||70-69-73-76 (E)||0.529||-1.893||$17,556|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||69-68-70-70 (-11)||–||–||$39,683|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-64||3.888||-3.636||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from