In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Young from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of June 17, 2022 at 7:23 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Cameron Young odds for the U.S. Open
Young’s recent form
- Young has made the cut five times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Young has finished in the top five in three of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Young has finished within three shots of the leader three times and carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has carded an average score of -3 over his last five events.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Young at the U.S. Open
- Young placed 97th in his lone recent finish at this event in three trips.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Young finished 57th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished a round with a below-average score once in his last attempt at this tournament.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,033 yards, compared to the average 7,253 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Young will take to the 7,033-yard course this week at The Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,209 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cameron Young 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||57||72 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||60||67-71-73-84 (+7)||20.116||2.708||$26,640|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||3||71-67-67-71 (-4)||14.992||-7.660||$870,000|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||2||68-71-69-66 (-6)||12.396||-6.048||$681,000|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||63-73-70-66 (-12)||23.180||6.284||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||77-77||-2.142||-4.192||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-77||-1.117||-0.524||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||13||70-71-76-72 (+1)||6.957||0.223||$228,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||68-73-74-65 (E)||4.445||0.751||$106,533|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||2||66-62-69-70 (-17)||8.643||5.920||$1,068,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||26||68-69-72-67 (-8)||2.411||2.497||$58,630|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||20||67-74-64-73 (-10)||7.927||-2.291||$95,508|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||64-68-69-77 (-10)||-4.858||0.06||$27,014|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-67||-3.698||1.950||$0|
Below is a breakdown of Young’s 60th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday (Muirfield Village Golf Club, June 2- 6).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from