In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Tringale from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of June 24, 2022 at 3:25 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Cameron Tringale odds for the Travelers Championship
Tringale’s recent form
- Tringale will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Tringale has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Tringale has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of +3 across his last five events.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Tringale at the Travelers Championship
- Tringale has an average finish of 89th with a personal best of finish of 69th at this tournament.
- In his last five trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend three times.
- Tringale finished 109th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Tringale finished with two bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- Measuring 6,841 yards, TPC River Highlands is set up as a par-70 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,254 yards .
- The average course Tringale has played over the past year has been 394 yards longer than the 6,841 yards TPC River Highlands will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cameron Tringale 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||109||72 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||14||71-71-71-69 (+2)||3.64||3.44||$241,302|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||48||73-70-71-78 (+4)||5.992||-7.168||$32,040|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||72-68-72-73 (+5)||-6.284||9.616||$43,839|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||70-68-70-69 (-7)||4.428||-3.288||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-67-70-69 (-9)||1.272||4.192||$140,667|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||68-71-70-73 (-2)||2.644||4.996||$17,004|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-79||-3.817||-1.824||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||78-78||-5.707||-3.659||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||13||69-68-69-69 (-9)||8.732||-2.169||$243,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||77-72-70||-0.34||0.436||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||3||67-65-72-70 (-14)||5.055||2.119||$445,200|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-65-71||0.963||-1.675||$0|
Tringale’s 14th-place finish in the U.S. Open at The Country Club, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from