In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Tringale from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of June 5, 2022 at 7:27 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Cameron Tringale odds for the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
Tringale’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Tringale has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five events, Tringale has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average once.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his last five tournaments.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday details
- Date: June 2- 6, 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,533 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Tringale at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
- Tringale has an average finish of 37th with a personal best of finish of 26th at this tournament.
- In his last two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Tringale last played this event in 2022 and finished 48th.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
- This will be his fourth event at Muirfield Village Golf Club since 2015.
- Tringale has an average finish of 37th at this course.
- Tringale has two made cuts in his last three attempts at this course.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Muirfield Village Golf Club measures 7,533 yards for this tournament, 248 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,285).
- The courses Tringale has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,251 yards, while Muirfield Village Golf Club will play at 7,533 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cameron Tringale 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||48||73-70-71 (+4)||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||72-68-72-73 (+5)||-6.284||9.616||$43,839|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||70-68-70-69 (-7)||4.428||-3.288||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-67-70-69 (-9)||1.272||4.192||$140,667|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||68-71-70-73 (-2)||2.644||4.996||$17,004|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-79||-3.817||-1.824||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||78-78||-5.707||-3.659||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||13||69-68-69-69 (-9)||8.732||-2.169||$243,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||77-72-70||-0.34||0.436||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||3||67-65-72-70 (-14)||5.055||2.119||$445,200|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-65-71||0.963||-1.675||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from