Below you’ll find stats and insights about Tringale from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article reflect odds as of July 10, 2022 at 3:23 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Cameron Tringale odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Tringale’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Tringale has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five appearances, Tringale has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been +1.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Tringale at the Genesis Scottish Open
- Tringale finished sixth when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished with the best score in the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- The Renaissance Club measures 7,237 yards for this tournament, 27 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,264).
- The courses Tringale has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,248 yards, while The Renaissance Club will play at 7,237 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cameron Tringale 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||6||61-72-74 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-67||-0.552||-3.654||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||14||71-71-71-69 (+2)||3.64||3.44||$241,302|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||48||73-70-71-78 (+4)||5.992||-7.168||$32,040|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||72-68-72-73 (+5)||-6.284||9.616||$43,839|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||70-68-70-69 (-7)||4.428||-3.288||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-67-70-69 (-9)||1.272||4.192||$140,667|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||68-71-70-73 (-2)||2.644||4.996||$17,004|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-79||-3.817||-1.824||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||78-78||-5.707||-3.659||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||13||69-68-69-69 (-9)||8.732||-2.169||$243,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||77-72-70||-0.34||0.436||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||3||67-65-72-70 (-14)||5.055||2.119||$445,200|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-65-71||0.963||-1.675||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from