In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Tringale from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of May 27, 2022 at 7:28 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Cameron Tringale odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Tringale’s recent form
- Tringale has made the cut five times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Over his last five appearances, Tringale has finished in the top 20 once.
- Over his last five tournaments, Tringale has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average once.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -2.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Tringale at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Tringale has an average finishing position of 65th in his last four trips to this event.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend three times.
- Tringale finished 91st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Tringale recorded five birdies and eight bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,284 yards over the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set to play at 7,209 yards.
- The courses Tringale has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,246 yards, while Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cameron Tringale 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||91||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||72-68-72-73 (+5)||-6.284||9.616||$43,839|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||70-68-70-69 (-7)||4.428||-3.288||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-67-70-69 (-9)||1.272||4.192||$140,667|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||68-71-70-73 (-2)||2.644||4.996||$17,004|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-79||-3.817||-1.824||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||78-78||-5.707||-3.659||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||13||69-68-69-69 (-9)||8.732||-2.169||$243,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||77-72-70||-0.34||0.436||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||3||67-65-72-70 (-14)||5.055||2.119||$445,200|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-65-71||0.963||-1.675||$0|
Check out all the details from Tringale’s 41st-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from