Cameron Smith is currently listed atto finish atop the leaderboard at The RSM Classic. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Smith from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of November 21, 2021 at 3:20 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Cameron Smith odds for the The RSM Classic
Smith’s recent form
- Smith has finished in the top 20 in three straight events.
- Smith has made the cut nine times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Smith has earned one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes over his last five appearances.
- Over his last five tournaments, Smith has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -12.2 across his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,307 yards, which is longer than the 7,005-yard length for this week’s event.
- The courses Smith has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,348 yards, while Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will play at 7,005 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cameron Smith 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||15||71-69-68-69 (-3)||$125,625|
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||9||66-67-67-68 (-20)||$243,750|
|September 2- 5||Tour Championship||14||68-68-73-69 (-7)||$583,750|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||34||68-72-69-68 (-11)||$50,113|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||2||69-68-60-67-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 (-20)||$1,035,500|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||5||67-62-65-72 (-14)||$380,667|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||10||71-67-66-66 (-14)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||33||69-67-68-74 (-2)||$60,143|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||30||67-68-66-74 (-5)||$45,325|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||72-75||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||73-74||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||59||72-73-73-77 (+7)||$21,400|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||9||62-71-74-66 (-11)||$186,375|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||10||74-68-73-70 (-3)||$299,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||17||71-73-65-72 (-7)||$221,250|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||11||68-66-77-67 (-10)||$189,667|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||4||69-68-71-67 (-9)||$455,700|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||66-79||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||62||67-66-68-71 (-8)||$14,454|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||24||70-70-66-72 (-14)||$63,200|
Check out all the details from Smith’s 15th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from