In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Smith from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of June 5, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Cameron Smith odds for the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
Smith’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Smith has one win and two top-five finishes.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Smith has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner three times. He’s carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those four times he’s made the cut.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday details
- Date: June 2- 6, 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,533 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Smith at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
- In Smith’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 49th.
- Smith has made the cut in three of his last six trips to this tournament.
- Smith last played this event in 2022 and finished 13th.
- He finished with the best score in the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,285 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,533 yards, 248 yards longer than average.
- Smith will take to the 7,533-yard course this week at Muirfield Village Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,279 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cameron Smith 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||13||67-69-72 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||68-70-73-69 (E)||19.824||-0.492||$253,750|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-70||-3.10||-2.168||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||3||68-74-68-73 (-5)||20.152||3.184||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||1||69-71-69-66 (-13)||2.852||11.521||$3,600,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||67-68-74-70 (-5)||2.935||-0.372||$64,000|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-71||0.201||-1.949||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||1||65-64-64-65 (-34)||8.404||6.465||$1,476,000|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Smith’s 13th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club on May 19-22.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from