After a second-place showing at the 2020 Masters Tournament, Cameron Smith will look for another top finish this year at Augusta National Golf Club. He has +3300 odds to win, the 11th-best odds of the field.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cameron Smith odds for the Masters Tournament
Smith’s recent form
- In this week’s event, Smith will seek his fourth straight top-20 finish.
- Smith has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Smith has finished in the top five in one of his last five appearances.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Smith has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8.5 in his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Smith at the Masters Tournament
- Smith has two top-five finishes in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 28th.
- In his last four attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Smith last played this event in 2020 and finished second. His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the average 7,294 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- The courses Smith has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,286 yards, while Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 280.0 strokes and an average score of -4.2. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cameron Smith 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||17||71-73-65-72 (-7)||$221,250|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||11||68-66-77-67 (-10)||$189,667|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||4||69-68-71-67 (-9)||$455,700|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||66-79||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||62||67-66-68-71 (-8)||$14,454|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||24||70-70-66-72 (-14)||$63,200|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Smith’s 17th-place effort in his most recent tournament, THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass on March 11-14.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from