The Atlanta Hawks, with Cameron Reddish, will match up against the Charlotte Hornets at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday. Reddish puts up 11.6 points, 2.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.1 blocks.
Let’s examine all of Reddish’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Cameron Reddish Prop Bets (November 20)
Reddish Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5 points prop total set for Reddish on Saturday is 0.9 more than his season scoring average (11.6).
- Reddish has played 16 games this season, recording more than 12.5 points in eight of them.
- Reddish has hit the over twice on a points prop this season (in five tries)
- Reddish has averaged 1.6 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Reddish has made more than 1.5 treys in seven games this season.
- On defense, the Hornets have given up 113.6 points per game, which is the worst in the NBA.
Reddish Vs Hornets (2020-21)
Bet On Hawks Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from