Cameron Percy (odds to win) heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after he made the cut in his last appearance in this tournament in 2021 and finished 41st. A total of 169 competitors will head to Detroit, Michigan from July 28-31 for this event, which was last won by Cameron Davis.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of July 26, 2022 at 1:19 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Cameron Percy odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Percy’s recent form
- Percy will look to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his last five appearances, Percy has an average finish of 44th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Percy has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of +1 over his last five tournaments.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Percy at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- In his last two trips to this event, Percy placed 41st in his only finish.
- Percy made the cut in one of his last two entries to this event.
- Percy finished 41st on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- His last time here, he finished three rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Detroit Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -11.
- The average course Percy has played over the past year has been 86 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cameron Percy 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||26||72-69-66-72 (-5)||-2.644||5.768||$55,875|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||50||N/A||$9,109|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||41||66-69-72-69 (-12)||10.164||5.296||$13,505|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||75-68||-9.196||1.786||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||59||71-68-71-72 (+2)||6.528||-4.32||$19,662|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-71||-6.088||2.498||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-72||1.296||-2.122||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||4||71-68-67-67 (-15)||–||–||$166,500|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||76-71||-6.874||-5.306||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||72-68-71-66 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-70-74||-0.251||0.551||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-70||-2.609||1.861||$0|
Percy’s last tournament appearance was on July 21-25 at TPC Twin Cities. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 26th-place finish in the 3M Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from