Cameron Davis has +12500 odds to win the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He missed the cut in his last time out at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cameron Davis odds for the RBC Heritage
Davis’ recent form
- Davis hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 48th.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Davis has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of +1.3 over his last five tournaments.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Davis at the RBC Heritage
- Davis did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2020).
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Measuring 7,099 yards, Harbour Town Golf Links is set up as a par-71 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,298 yards .
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.95 strokes per round and a score of -5.2 compared to par. At Harbour Town Golf Links, the scoring average is slightly higher at -4.1 per tournament.
- The average course Davis has played over the last year (7,239 yards) is 140 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,099 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6.9. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cameron Davis 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||69||71-71-73-76 (+3)||$15,631|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||33||66-71-70-73 (E)||$39,900|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-74||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||76-72||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||71-69-77-68 (+1)||$28,179|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||14||74-67-69-68 (-10)||$146,250|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||32||70-71-71-73 (-3)||$42,825|
|January 21-24||The American Express||3||68-70-66-64 (-20)||$462,300|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||31||68-66-67-66 (-13)||$43,230|
Below is a breakdown of Davis’ 69th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Valero Texas Open (TPC San Antonio (Oaks), April 1- 4).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from